the combaticons

Years has passed since awakening in the drop-pod and met the murder drones (which is what a worker drone called shockwave when he met one.) and shockwave was currently making modifications to his laboratory, an empty nuclear power plant that hasn't been operating since humanity went extinct on this planet. He practiced his abilities of a murder drone from his wings to his weaponry and he quickly mastered both.

Shockwave also fixed the weaknesses of his new body like if he doesn't consume worker drone oil, he'll over heat and die so he added a cooling system to keep his temperature from rising. He also fixed the issue with the sun, apparently the sun can be dangerous to him so he replaced all the metal plates on his body so he could go out in the sun just fine. It's quite. Apart from the sound of shockwave's foot steps, it's quite. Finally.

'Since the sun can't kill us now, we should go out there killing the worker drones' and she's back, just great. The female voice always seem to come and go sometimes. when she's gone, it's peace and quiet but when she's back, she always tells shockwave to forget whatever he's doing and go kill worker drones which he doesn't have time to do. It's really annoying, not to mention distracting.

"You're back. Why won't you just leave me be?" Shockwave said as he finishes and walks to the computer room. The voice giggles in amusement.

'Because I can't just leave, I'm inside your mind, I'm apart of you.' She replied as shockwave presses a few buttons to check the progress of the ground bridge which was very promising.

"In any case, may you be silent? I'm working on a project and I need to concentrate." Shockwave requested and the voice huffed.

'Fine.' She replied after going silent. Shockwave shook his head at the voice but continued to scroll through what he needs for the ground bridge. He suddenly hears the sound of metal colliding with each other so he looks out the window to see N at the entrance with his wings out. Shockwave leaves the room and walks to the murder drone. N was amazed by the work and technology shockwave has built, not noticing the decepticon approaching him.

"Entering another's domain is completely...Illogical." Shockwave said; cold, unforgiving, monotone. Shockwave's sudden voice jumpscared N as his eyes turned into circles.

"Uh... hi?" N said as shockwave approaches the drone.

"What are you doing here?" Shockwave demanded as he towered over N. N could see his reflection on Shockwave's yellow optic and after gaining himself, he spoke.

"I-I was w-wondering what you're doing." N stuttered before shockwave backs off the smaller drone and walks to his ground bridge.

"If that's why you're here, then it's none of your concern. Now leave, I have work to do." Shockwave told N and the drone turns around and starts to leave. Suddenly a thought came to shockwave's mind.

"Wait." Shockwave said and N stops and turns to the scientist.

"You wish to be useful, correct?" Shockwave asked as he turns around and N nodded.

"Then I have a task for you. I'm working on a project and all I require is a stabiliser." Shockwave explained as he gave N the coordinates to the stabiliser.

"So you want me and my friends to go get this stabiliser thingy?" N asked and shockwave nodded.

"Precisely. I would do it myself but I have other projects to complete. Here, when you make it to the place where the stabiliser is, activate this device." Shockwave continued as he handed N a decepticon homing beacon to verify that N has made it.

"Um, what exactly is this project?" N asked as he examined the device.

"Like I said before, it is none of your concern." Shockwave said as N puts the device away.