the battle

Shockwave, uzi and N crawled through the vents. Uzi wants to know how shockwave became what he is now so she decides to ask.

"Um, shockwave, I'm curious on how you became a murder drone?" Uzi asked, making shockwave sigh.

"Since we don't have time for discussion, I'll make it shorter: I was wounded and the company found me and put me in this body. I'll explain when this is over." Shockwave replied as the 3 continues their way.

'I don't understand why you won't kill her?! She's right there, waiting to be slaughtered by your hand.' The female voice demanded but shockwave shook his head.

'Because it would be illogical if I kill a spark who has done nothing to me' shockwave replied in his head but the voice groaned.

'Then you are going against what the company created us for. They sent us to kill worker drones like the one that's within your reach.' She argued but shockwave ignored her. The voice growls in anger of being ignored.

'Fine, be like that. But when I gain full control of your body, the girl's mine!' The voice said before going silent. The 3 kept crawling until they find a hole that's been torn.

"J and V went through here." Shockwave states before the 3 went into the hole and out of the vents. The 3 sees J corners the worker drones in a kind of Warehouse while V had a worker drone with green eyes stabbed with her wings as she moves her face forward as saliva dripped from her teeth.

"HEY!" Uzi called out, gaining the attention of the 2 murder drones.

"Put that conveniently attractive male down!" Uzi demanded while N was waving at them with a cute smile. Shockwave and uzi noticed this and uzi elbowed N to stop.

"Oh, uh, J, your sometimes kind of mean to me sometimes and I wish you weren't. Just some constructive criticism." N said before shockwave suddenly picked up a reading on his scanners. He couldn't make it out what it is but it's approaching fast.

"Nice." Uzi said before she and N fist bumped. V threw the green eyed worker drone away as she and J turns to face them as J groaned.

"Noted, traitor. I'll circle back after I right-side your existence." J said before uzi and N turned their heads to each other.

"OK, which one you want?" Uzi asked.

"J, please." N begged but uzi grinned evilly.

"Too bad. good luck." Uzi said as she pulled out the jcJenson branded pen. Uzi then threw the pen at J and it stabbed the murder drone in the head. J cried out in pain as yellow liquid pores out of the wound before uzi charges at her. N quickly turns to shockwave.

"May you fight V instead of me? I don't want to fight her." N asked but shockwave shook his head.

"Uzi will have a better chance of victory if I join her. You're on your own." Shockwave said before spreading his wings and joining uzi. N looks over as his eyes became circles to V before he points to her then to himself and gave a thumbs up. V laughed like a maniac as her claws turned into blades and rushes towards her opponent. N's already circle eyes became thicker.

Uzi runs over to J and points her weapon at the murder drone. J turns one of her hands into an assault rifle and fires. Shockwave lands in front of uzi and activates his energy shield (one of the modifications he added to his body) to repel the bullets before he activates his upgraded version of the assault rifle. Uzi jumped on shockwave as J pulled out the pen out of her head. J noticed uzi in the air before uzi kicked her head with the hand holding the pen, making it stab into her screen.

J shouts in pain as uzi picks up her weapon on a cool fashion before suddenly shockwave gets her down as V's weapons slices everything in reach. Shockwave looks over to N's fight with V. Shockwave shook his head and turns to J who pulls out the pen before crushing it.