Bullet #02

BULLET #02:
                I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/23/2015] (Class 2-A; Kurona's Classroom)

     Kira was pacing back and forth with her arms crossed while Ichigo was playing with his phone.

     She wore the usual Tokugawa highschool uniform with a white blazer, underneath it was a black blouse, a grey vest, and a red ribbon (sign that she's a first year high schooler). Paired with them is a white skirt and on the blazers collar is Tokugawa's custom made pin of their seal.

     Ichigo wore the same, only the male version, though his red tie was crooked, his polo was creased and his blazer was unbuttoned.

     They were both in the Kurona's classroom waiting (her classmates are already used to them visiting their classroom).

     The door opened.

     Kira dashed towards- to see who it was, much to her disappointment it was just Tobio. He too wore the same uniform as Ichigo but neatly.

     "Woah! Minami-san. Are you guys waiting for Senri-san?" Tobio asked knowing that's the only possible reason their here.

     "Yeah, she hasn't called or texted me since yesterday morning and she's usually not this late. She's never late!"

     Kira went back to her pacing while Ichigo just rolled at Kira for being a worrywart and it didn't go unnoticed to her because she instantly grabbed his phone.

     Ichigo was about to reach for it but stopped when Kira gave him a glare "Ichigo, CAN'T you take this seriously?"

     He just shrugged and that was his biggest mistake he could make in his whole life because his phone just grew wings and flew. (she threw it out of the window -_-'')

     "Nooooo! My baby! How-how could you! You-You she-devil!" Ichigo had two waterfalls on his face and was kneeling on the floor is despair but Kira just shrugged him off.

     "Come on, don't be such a drama queen."

     Tobio could only sweat drop at the scene in front of him but he averted his attention when he heard the door open.

     Kira mimicked him and somehow Ichigo knew who it was already even though he wasn't looking.

     "See! She's here already and perfectly fine..." Ichigo trailed off when he finally got a good look at Kurona.

     She had a bandage in her cheek, dark shadows under eyes, her uniform was a bit disheveled, and her usual bouncy hair seems lifeless. Like Kira she wore the same uniform but instead of a ribbon, she had a red tie, signifying she's a second year high schooler.

     Kira ran towards her- attacking her with a hug but not before throwing something to Ichigo (it was his phone).

     "Kuro-nee!" Kurona had a hard time trying to balance the happy girl. "I missed you..."

     Kira released her and took good look at Kurona just noticing her state.

     "Wha-what happened! You told me you weren't hurt!" Kira spinned Kurona checking for other injuries. Tobio- fortunately- stopped her because Kurona was getting dizzy

     "I wasn't but when I went to the park for a walk it there were too many people, so I used a shortcut. Through the park's forest, and while I was walking a sharp branch grazed my cheek," Kurona said, while she went towards her seat with Tobio and Kira in tow.