New Year Bullet

NEW YEAR BULLET:
                     HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOODBYE, TOBIO

[Prigionia Estate, Kyoto] [12/31/2015] (Kitchen)

Tobio's POV

     "No one would mind me leaving these here, right?" I asked myself.

     Currently, I'm holding two bottles containing a blue liquid. It may look harmless but its actually a very strong stimulant or you could call it 'liquor'.

     I found it in Jii san's office, its probably one of his experiments. Although I'm pretty certain the prime minister isn't supposed to be conducting experiments from the start.

     His experiments aren't exactly a secret among the household but he made it a prime rule that no one in the family can even touch one of his experiments. All the more reason for me to curious but Jii-san always make sure that I'm at least 6 ft. away from one or vise versa.

    But today seemed to an exception, because I found no guard stationed at his office and I just found out that Jii-san's in Tokyo right now, he was a guest in the countdown to 2016 that's being held at the Tokyo Tower.

     Of curse, I took this chance to snoop around his office and when I found these two bottle on the table it was suspicious but I didn't dwell on it too much.

     Thereafter grabbing it, I immediately fled to Prigionia Estate to hide, although I was already planning on going there because Kira invited me to celebrate the arrival of New Year with them.

     How did I found out it was a stimulant?

     Well, a dog helped me.

     On the way here I accidentally spilled a bit and a thirsty dog happened to be nearby. At first the dog staggered but after a few seconds the dog suddenly became like a ball of energy, it ran very fast around while leaping here and there.

     I knew that the moment Jii-san finds out about my stunt hell will break loose, that's why I'm here putting the bottles among the drinks here in the fridge to camouflage it.

     I immediately left because it'll be suspicious if I was near.

~ 3 Minutes Later ~

Akito's POV

     "Damn Raijin, always ordering me around!" I grumbled whilst furiously stomping to the kitchen.

     That bastard asked-black mailed me to get him a bottle of drink from the kitchen.

     That's right! A BOTTLE! A simple f*****g bottle!

     And that lazy bastard is just sitting in the dining room doing NOTHING yet he couldn't walk to the kitchen to get a bottle.

     I opened the fridge.

     There were a lot of various drinks but I found myself grabbing two bottle with something blue inside it

     Its Pepsi blue... well, it looks like Pepsi blue.

     Meh! Who cares!

     If its poison then I'm in luck, I'd be glad to end him.

      Shaking of my happy thoughts, I went back to the dining room to find it empty!?

     I'll kill that bastard!

     I quickly but gently placed the bottles on the table before sprinting to find Raijin and castrate him.

~ 5 Minutes Later ~