Bullet 11

BULLET #11:
              HELL NO

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/25/2015] (Class 1-A)

     The whole class was murmuring with each other and with the same topic, that topic revolves around the pair of late comers- Kira Minami and Shion Shindou.

     Their classmates are used to them being together and there's nothing particularly wrong with being late... but... the atmosphere they had was... unusual. There was a strain between them- it wasn't hard to catch, instead of their typical comfortable and sometimes lovey-dovey (according to their classmates) atmosphere.

     All afternoon they avoided each other and didn't even said at least one word to one another almost as if... they were strangers.

     But it wasn't only them, Kurona was equally... strange the whole afternoon that both worried and confused Tobio. Ichigo had also witnessed Kurona's oddity because he was at her classroom when she arrived, saying that he couldn't find them and went to Kurona's classroom to check if they were there.

     And when she had arrived, Ichigo had questioned her but she only gave him a look that could send him six ft. under. Ichigo had stood frozen and he realized it wasn't only him- everyone was equally shocked because Kurona sent piercing glares at anything in sight like the world just killed her favorite cat.

     For once, Ichigo didn't bother her- for he still wants to live and left with only a goodbye to Tobio.

     Kurona was distracted the whole afternoon and even snapped at her Chemistry teacher when she was called for not paying attention. Seeing as she was intimidating as hell, the teacher swallowed his pride and didn't mention her name or even glance at her the whole class though Kurona is one of the few people who are actually quite active in class.

     "Okay, class dismissed!" Ooyama-sensei of Class 1-A, announced. Immediately, the students poured out of the classroom except for two.

     Both were waiting for one of them to make a move and Shion took it upon himself to do so... by walking towards the door- leaving.

     "Wait! Shion-!" Kira grabbed his forearm.

     Shion reluctantly looked back at her and was taken aback by her pleading expression.

     She wasn't letting him leave. They needed to talk or things would never be the same. This is one relationship she won't lose... this is one relationship she CAN'T lose.

     "W-we need to talk. Please... just for a few minutes... I just... don't want things to stay like this..." Her voice was so weak and it lacked persuasiveness but somehow convinced him to sit and stay.

     "So... what do we need to talk about?" Shion asked with feigned disinterest.

     Kira was hurt at his attitude and couldn't help but think that it didn't matter to him- it didn't matter to him that this might destroy their friendship if they don't talk. "We need to talk about everything. We clearly don't REALLY know each other and... what happened between you and Kuro-nee during lunch? What were you guys doing with a gun?"

     Shion became quiet and melancholic as he realized that she was right... they don't really know each other well.

     Then irritation started to resurface inside him- not towards Kira (never to her) but to himself, he was breaking his own oath to himself. He was getting too much involved with the Prigionias- with Kira. He had plan to make everything swift and quick with no ties made.