Bullet #03

BULLET #03:
                GENERAL CLEANING

[Narita Airport] [09/23/2015]

Kurona's POV

     "A pleasure to meet you, Lady Senri. I am Hayden, from the Galantra Family. I will be in your care until the ceremony has been completed."

     Mr. Hayden was man who seems to be in his forties and gives of a feel of wisdom, it was evident that he had worked for the Galantra for a long time. I wonder how I don't seem to remember seeing him before.

     "The pleasure is ours, Mr. Hayden," I politely shook his hand.

     "Ah, there they are," Mr. Hayden said seemingly distracted.

     Workers came with many huge wooden boxes and many suits case. One of them gave Mr. Hayden a red, medium-sized suitcase. "Boss, told me to give this to you."

     I looked at it. On the right bottom, the Galantra Family seal was embedded with 'A. Riccardi' above it.

      I didn't open it, maybe because I'm not ready or maybe because inside this... is mother's valuable treasure.

      "Thank you for bringing them here and I assure you everything is going to go smoothly."

     He looked behind me, directly at Kitayama-san. "You are?"

     "Kitayama Tobio, I am here by the orders if the Prime Minister," Kitayama-san said with surprising  formality.

     "The Prime Minister?" Mr. Hayden asked both shocked and confused.

     "Yes, he wishes to speak with you. That is why I am here to escort you to him."

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/23/2015] (Entrance Gate)

     The ride back to school was uneventful and the moment we arrived, Jii-san was already waiting in front.

     "Good morning, I am Prime Minister Kitayama. It's a pleasure to meet you," Jii-san shook Mr. Hayden's hand.

     "No, the pleasures all mine. I'm Hayden... Kitayama?" He looked at Jii-san and Kitayama-san. "Yes, he's my grandson"

     "Ah, right."

     They both proceeded to Jii-san office and we followed them.

     We were near the principal's office when Jii-san stopped and faced us. "You two should go back to your classes, its already lunch break and I'm sure Kira will be waiting."

     I agreed, knowing he's right. Kira will kill me for being gone.

     And Kitayama-san followed me.

     "Hey, Senri-san! Where you going?" He asked, still following me.

     "I have some stuff on the roof, I just need to get it. You can go back first, Kitayama-san," I said.

~ 3 Minute Later ~

     Once we reached the forensics lab, I quickly collected my things. In the end I wasn't able to do investigate the dagger.

     When I turned I saw that he was still here. "You didn't have to wait for me."

     "We're in a free country... and just call me Tobio, calling me 'Kitayama-san' must be hard."

     We finally arrived our classroom, that was empty except for Kira and Ichigo, who was waiting for me. Uh-oh

     "Kuro-nee!" Both Kira and Ichigo perked up when they saw me.