Bullet #08

BULLET #08:
              NOT THE END

[Prigionia Estate, Kyoto] [12/10/2004] (Dinning Room)

     "Amalia, I need to find my parents!" Ichigo desperately said.
Ichigo has been repeating that same phrase, but Amalia refused to get separated saying that it was dangerous.

     The two haven't seen or heard of any living thing, almost as if everyone was gone or worse... dead. That makes them more wary.

     "What do you think we're doing!?" She was getting irritated, she just saw two of the persons she cared for, die and she's not in the mood for his annoying attitude.

     "But we have t-"

     "Tacere![1] The enemies might hear you," Amalia whispered-yelled.

      They kept arguing and fortunately there seems to be no enemies anymore.

      But the sudden gunshot proved them wrong and Amalia was immediately filled with dread when she heard a scream. It can't be... she isn't supposed to be here.

     Without a second to spare she sprinted to the living room, where she heard the scream.

     Of course, Ichigo ran after her.

~ 7 Minutes Later ~

      Ichigo halted when Kurona suddenly stopped at the living room entrance.

    "N-n-no.. NO!.." She bursted into tears and fell on her knees, not being able to find anymore strength. There lay her mother, a pool of blood surrounded her. There was a huge and long gash on her chest indicating that she was slashed by a sword and a shot on her shoulder just as Kurona deduced. And across her mother leaning on the wall was a young lady, the little girl ignored her.

     Kurona rushed to her dying or maybe already dead mother, she again fell on the ground while holding onto her mother's clothes. "M-m-mamà... no... Please d-don't leave m-me. P-ple-please d-d-on't d-die. Mamà..."

     The little girl's mother mustered her remaining strength and brought her hand to her beloved daughter's tear-stricken face. "A-amalia, m-m-my daught-ter... Do-don't cry... Yo-your a st-str-strong girl. T-ta-take ca-care o-of y-yo-your lo-loved ones. O-ok-okay?..."

     The little girl's tears flowed more at her mother's words but started sobbing when a thought came to her... maybe that's her last. "Y-yes, m-mamà..."

     Allana took a good look at her daughter and smiled... her last smile. Before she took her last breath, Kurona's sob became hysterical cries. "Mamà... mamà!... MAMÀ!" Kurona's desperate cries echoed through the house, that can alert the enemy but she couldn't care less for her mother is dead...

      ... Allana Riccardi-Senri... wife of Raul Senri, mother of Amalia and Rouen Senri, friend of Akane and Alejandro Murasaki... is dead.

[Prigionia Estate, Kyoto] [12/10/2004] (Dinning Room)

    Unbeknownst to the crying little girl, the young lady- that was leaning on the wall- stood up but was staggering and starting to walk towards Kurona.

     "Lady A-amalia..."

     Kurona looked at the young lady, that is known as Kohina, a very dear friend of Allana- you can even call her best friend aside from Akane. "... Kohina-neechan... mamà... she-she's..." Kurona choked.

     Kohina dropped down to the little girl's level and pulled her into a warm hug. "Kuro-chan... I'm sorry. I was suppose to protect her and-and y-yet I'm here and alive instead of... her," she let go of the little girl.
     "I-its alright... I can see you-you did what you can," Kurona's small trembling hand pointed at Kohina's abdomen, where there was a bad hole but there were no traces of blood. "Your core?... it wasn't damaged, was it?"