Bullet #05

BULLET #05:
               TO PROTECT

[Prigionia Estate, Kyoto] [09/24/2015] (Dining Room)

3rd Person

     "Hello?! Kira! Ichigo! Answer please! Are you two alright?! Hey-" Kurona threw her phone out of frustration when the call ended.

     Tobio and Shinya looked at her with confusion, shock and worry evident when she ran out of the room.

     Tobio was about to follow her but stopped when she came back with one of her laptops and started typing- fast.

     "Hey, Kurona what happened?" Tobio asked.

     Kurona didn't answer for a few seconds. "The bus, which Kira and Ichigo are in, is hijacked," She said dropping the bomb.

     Shinya and Tobio were both shocked.

     "Hijacked?!" Kenji exclaimed but she never took her eyes from the laptop. "Correct, I'm tracking them right now."

     Shinya stood up. "I'll contact the police. Tobio ready your car, you'll be using it-" He stopped and looked at Kurona. "- my hunch is that they are behind this and I think its time to tell them," Shinya left.

     Tobio had a confused look but left, too.

    Kurona closed her laptops before sighing heavily. Its time to tell them. Jii san's right... but...

     She shook her head and ran to the weapon room to grab two handguns, another pair for Tobio and a spare.

     When she went outside Tobio was already inside his car- waiting for her.

     "Where to?" Tobio asked starting the engine while Kurona sat on the passenger seat.

     "Yahiro Bridge- fast".

[Kintomi Highway, Kyoto] [09/24/2015] (A few meters from Yahiro Bridge)

Ichigo's POV

     Why did this have to happen to us? I asked myself as another set of bullets was fired again.
Thankfully it doesn't directly fire where the civilians are hiding.

     I looked at Kira.

     She was panicking because the woman beside us got shot and blood isn't something she can cope with.

     And for some reason I felt a really hot like my blood was boiling especially my eyes and my body was throbbing- not because of pain, it's something else but I can put my finger on it. I tried to ignored it but whenever I look at Kira it gets worse.

     I peeked out of the window and saw the car's back tire get shoot making it crashed on the side.

     I stood up making Kira panic more and tried to pull me down but I ignored her and looked at the blue car behind us.

     There was a girl sitting on the window but her legs were still inside. Isn't that dangerous?

     And when I took a good look at the girl it was... KURO-NEE!

     With Tobio driving!?

     I felt the throbbing get worse.

     Two more cars with guns came and before they could fire, Kuro-nee shot them down, rendering it useless.

    "What the hell..." I whispered.

     Kira heard me and stood up also. "Wait! That's Kuro-nee and Kitayama-senpai! What is she doing!? That's dangerous!"