Bullet #04

BULLET #04:
                I JUST CAN'T

[Prigionia Estate, Kyoto] [09/23/2015] (Weapon Room)

3rd Person

     Tobio grunted when she kicked his stomach.

     Within a second before the shot, Kurona released her swords before squatting and moving her head to the side to avoid the bullet. After that, she immediately attacked him or to be specific, kicked him with great force making let go of his sword and gun.

     Kurona's adrenaline was in full throttle and her senses were high alert after that near-death situation.

     So when she heard footsteps coming from her right, she instinctively grabbed a dagger and threw it in that direction.

     He yelped when a dagger flew his feet making him fell on his butt.

     "S-s-so-sor-r-ry"

     Kurona's eyes widen because that certainly doesn't sound like Tobio.

     "What are you doing here?..." Tobio asked. He was still clutching his stomach, she surely didn't hold back on that kick.

     "... Akito, Raijin," Kurona said while standing up and Tobio went near them.

     "W-we finished cleaning, so we decided to help you guys," Raijin explained.

     Akito was still on the ground and was visibly still shaken.

     "You mean you just went in here?"

     That's not possible... because Kurona was sure she checked the condition of the security and it can still run.

     "But how...? Unless," Kurona mumbled to herself.

     Kurona looked at the wall where the blades that Tobio threw before, were embedded. She punched it but not before removing the blades.

     That portion of the wall crumble revealing a black metal rectangular box, there were sparks of electricity and a huge slice on the center.

     "Aho! You destroyed it!" Kurona shouted.

     Tobio, who was talking with Raijin and Akito, jumped from her sudden outburst. "Destroyed what?"

     Tobio looked worried but mostly amused. Seeing Kurona get angry is something you see everyday.

     "That was the circuit breaker of this house! I was planning of installing a new one but not now. It will be defenseless if we leave it like this!" Kurona calmed down but still had a pissed off look.

     Tobio stared at her.

     "So? You can just install it now," He shrugged.

     Akito and Raijin just watched- a bit worried "I have a question, do you think installing a power house in a huge mansion like this would be easy?" Kurona said with an innocent smile.

     "No, of course not," Tobio an answered honestly.

     Kurona clenched her fist and closed her eyes. Estupido.(Stupid)

    "Yes, Of course NOT," Kurona walked near him until they were face to face... well, face to chest, that is.

     "You can just stay here," He suggested.

     "I... I don't want to," Kurona backed down a bit, his suggestion took her off-guard

     "Don't be selfish," Tobio slightly raised his voice, starting to get annoyed at her.