Bullet #07

Aloha! Erm... That doesn't sound right. I didn't know if I should greet you guys with 'ciao' or 'konichiwa' or 'hello' or a simple 'hi', but oh well.

Anywho, you guys MIGHT get confused, so I'm telling you now that this chapter will start where Kurona is already telling their past. Or you can just check the date and venue that I always add.

So... Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BULLET #07:
               FOR THEM

[Prigionia Estate, Kyoto] [07/14/2003]

     "Amalia, these are mommy's friends. Say hi to them," Allana said to her daughter.

     The Senri family and Murasaki family decided to have a dinner together, but mostly because Mrs. Akane Murasaki and Allana wanted their children to meet. Specially since Allana's only girl is the same age (5 yrs. old) as Akane's youngest child.

     "Buongiorno[1] I'm Amalia, papà calls me 'Kurona'," Amalia greeted politely with a bow, which surprised the Murasaki couple.

     The name 'Amalia' was given to her by her mother, while 'Kurona' was nickname from her Japanese grandfather.

     "Its nice to meet you too, Amalia-chan!" Akane swished the girl into a tight hug.

     Amalia tried wiggled out of the woman's embrace but with no vain. "Your so cute! You got your grandmother's features and speak fluent Italian, too!"

     Allana brightened at the mention of her mother. "Sì![2] Mother would be delighted to see her future twin!"

     Amalia tried to free herself again from the now squealing woman but still no use. "It would be great if she also inherited your mother's skills!"

     When Akane's grip slightly loosed Amalia used this opportunity to escape.

     The girl was mentally celebrating but when her parent became silent, she focused on the two couples.

    "That is, if... she'll be involved in our world..." Mr. Alejandro Murasaki said.

     Allana and Mr. Raul Senri's mood changed downhill. "We're... not sure if we want our little girl to know..."

     "Are yo-"

     "Mommy! Daddy!"

     A childish voice interrupted Akane, but instead of getting offended, she brightened.

     "Ichi!"

     A smiling a little boy came running towards the Murasaki couple.

     "Kira-chan, is teaching me Italian!" Ichigo said proudly, the serious atmosphere was long forgotten.

     "That's wonderful! Ichigo, I would like you to meet the Senri family, they're our friends."

     Ichigo looked the Senri couple with a grin. "Hello! Bo-buong-go-gor-"

     "Its 'buongiorno'" Amalia corrected the boy with a smirk.

     Ichigo reddened on embarrassment and anger, while the two couples laughed at the little boy. "Hello to you, too, Ichigo-chan," Allana smiled.

     "He looks familiar. Wait, his eyes are... heterochromatic? Just like... Lord Gallo," Raul pointed out rather confused.

     "Yes, we believe that Ichigo is the reincarnation of Giovanni Gallo, founder of Prigionia Famiglia" Alejandro informed with pride. His words shocked the Senri couple.