Bullet #06

BULLET #06:
               DON'T YOU TRUST US?

[Hirashima Hospital, Kyoto] [09/24/2015]

Kurona's POV

     "Um... Where do I begin?" I fidgeting under their heated gaze. Sensing my distress, Jii-san decided to salvage me from my two best friends - who are currently- still- giving me heated gazes.

     "How about we return back to the estate and talk there? The doctors did say that the two of you are good to go," Jii-san suggested.

     I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding. Kira Minami's Inquisition, along with Ichigo Murasaki's isn't something I can easily deal with.

     I smile slightly at Jii-san, showing my gratitude. I could see that they were itching for some explanation. But they know that opposing Jii-san means business.

     Jii-san left to sign some papers, leaving the six of us.

     "Who are they?" Ichigo stared at Akito and Raijin.

     I was about to answer but Akito beats me to it "Hello! I'm Yakushi Akito and this is Toshiro Raijin, we're Kurona's friends!" He had a bright grin while Raijin had a small smile.

     Ichigo and Kira gave me a questioning look probably asking how I was friends with college students but I just mouthed 'later'.

     Kira focused at Raijin. "Do you know about... any of this?" You could see her eagerness for some information.

     Raijin smiled apologetically. "We have no idea, not one bit."

     Tobio lightly chuckled beside me. What's so funny?

     "So, what are you guys doing here?" Kira asked.

     Memories of yesterday came to me, reminding me that I also owe Raijin and Kabuto some explanation.

     "Waiting for an explanation." Raijin truthfully answered.

     That made them divert their attention on me. Again. Why are they making me feel like an errant child?

     I narrowed my eyes at the smirking Tobio, who was clearly enjoying the scene playing in front of him. Bastard.

     "Like Jii-san said, let's talk later in the estate. Promise, I'll tell you everything," I copied Jii.

     It seems like it doesn't work its charms twice.

Kira's POV

     I felt hurt that Kuro-nee won't tell us anything, its as if she doesn't trust us. I have a ton of questions swirling in my mind. What happened earlier? Why are Kuro-nee friends with colleges? What is the 'estate' they keep mentioning? How did Ichigo do that trick earlier? What happened to me?

     And why is it getting so cold?

     "Is it me or is it getti- ahh!" I screamed when I saw the bed sheet near my left hand frozen. As panic spiked through me, icicles shot out from me or specifically, my hands.

     "Duck!"

     I was too shocked to noticed what was happening around me and before I knew it Kuro-nee was beside me. "Calm down, Kira."

     I inhaled and exhaled, my stammering heartbeat calming down.

     I looked around. Icicles were stuck on the walls, the curtains were tattered, there were icicles stuck on Ichigo's bed, and feathers from his pillows were everywhere. It seems like Toshiro-san ducked down, pulling Yakushi-san with him and seeing as Kitayama-senpai was the nearest to Ichigo, he pushed him out of the bed to the floor with him while Kuro-nee rushed to me, dodging the icicles.