Bullet #10

Woooohoooooo!!!!! Happy New Year Everyone!!!! Here's a my first update of the year 2016!!!! Hope ya'll have a fun and hectic year!!!

I'll be publishing a new year special later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BULLET #10:
               INCAPACITATE

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/25/3015] (Rooftop)

Shion's POV

     "Who are you?... Shion Shindou..."
     This is not the kind of confrontation that I had in mind, it was more of me controlling the situation but why am I the one in the tight spot instead of 'her'?

     When I heard that she was looking for me I was quite surprised, my plan didn't include her making the first move. Also, I though if she had been suspicious it would take awhile before she confronts me personally. And yet I'm right in front of her being inquired by her...

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/25/2015] (Class 1-A; Kira and Shion's classroom♥)

     They're still alive! How pathetic are Lucretius' men are!? There were only two unarmed and clueless targets and yet they failed!

     I clenched my fist. The thought of their bloodline still walking on the surface of the earth... is absolutely infuriating! Suddenly my fist loosened when I recalled what had escalated inside me earlier.

     But... why? Why did I sat on my chair anxiously staring at the door and when I saw her arrive with a cheerful smile while greeting our other classmates a good morning, I felt relieved.

     I should be planning ways to kill them right now but I'm sitting on my chair like an adolescent confused of his emotion. (A/N: But you are an adolescent AND confused -_-)

     Ugh! I don't get myself at all! I scratched my head in frustration.

     "Psst!"

     I turned my head at the sourced and saw Kira-san across the room waving at me with a worried expression. She then mouthed something, "Are you alright?"

     A warm feeling spreads inside me and I found myself returning a reassuring smile at her. What the hell is happening to me!?

     She noticeably brightened when she saw my positive response and was about to say/mouth something to me but Harima-san blocked her from my view and I from hers. It looked like she was asking some help from Kira-san for her science essay.

     I stood up and started walking to them. I suddenly felt the need to hear what she was planning to say.

     But yet again, an obstacle has been placed between them. Yagiri-san now stood in front of me completely blocking them from my peripheral view. I directed a glare at him.

     "What are you doing? Get out of the way, I have to hear what she was going to say," I said annoyed and tried to peek over him to see Kira-san.

     Yagiri-san remained blocking my way as if I hadn't said anything. "What you need to hear is what I'm going to say!" He said enthusiastically.

     I rolled my eyes. "I doubt that"

     He ignored my lack of interest. "Senri-senpai is outside and looking for you!" Yagiri-san pointed at the hallway.

     "Wh-what!? The fukukaichou!?" To check if he was saying the truth I looked at the hallway to see a silhouette, a sudden ray of light flashed and I saw the color yellow and purple. He was right.