Bullet #09

BULLET #09:
               CONFUSING AS HELL BUT GOOD

[Prigionia Estate, Kyoto] [09/24/2015] (Dining Room)

     They all arrived at the dining room, the way there was filled with a rather relaxing atmosphere that they all appreciated with a few conversation but it never lasted long enough yet they were fine with it.

     Kurona quickly sat on the seiza getting herself comfortable, Tobio and Ichigo mimicked her.

     "Um... Kuro-nee, where the food?" Kira wondered when she noticed the table was empty and she predicted that the kitchen was also bare.

     Kurona froze at that moment and face-palmed. "Damn, I though Jii-san left some of his maids here to cook for us... I guess not. What are we gonna eat!? I'm soooo hungry~" She whined.

     Kira giggles at her friend's childishness. "Its alright, I'll cook. What would you guys like?" She pulls her hair in a messy bun and rolling her sleeves up.

     "I want steak!" Kurona chided with a drool on her mouth and sparkling eyes.

     Kira laughed at her predictable reaction. "Steak, huh. How about you guys? Is steak alright?" Kira brightened at the thought of making food for her friends. She then asked the thoughts of the two boys.

     "I'd love to eat steak," Tobio smiled in replay.

     Kira frowns, her other best friend remained absorbed and didn't uttered a replay. "Ichigo? Are you alright?" She asked with worry evident on her face and a louder voice to catches her friend's attention.

     Ichigo jumped. "What? Huh-uh, yeah yeah, sure. Steak sounds great," he gave her a forced smile.

     "Um... okay," Kira's frown didn't disappear. Ichigo not caring about food is not good. The truth must've really shook him, finding out that your parents are murdered. Ha! I'm no different.

     "Kira, can I help with the cooking?" Tobio stood up cutting the tension in the air.

     "S-sure, let's go." They both went to the kitchen leaving Kurona and Ichigo.

     Ichigo returned back to his thinking and Kurona just hummed happily while occasionally mentioning something about steaks.

     "Kuro-nee..." Ichigo broke silence.

     "Hmm?"

     "Why are you so relaxed? After all that happened today?" Ichigo asked in a mutter but she heard him clearly.

     Kurona suddenly fell on the floor, Ichigo jumped a bit but realized she did that intentionally. "Well... why would I be? I feel like a hundred pounds of weight was lifted from my shoulders..." As she trails off for a moment she started to play with the tatami mat.

     "Knowing that I don't have to lie to my friends is such a huge relief."

     Ichigo blinked at her. "Oh... I guess, that's true..." He returned back to being unusually quiet.
Unnoticeable to Ichigo, Kurona's eye twitched.

     "Stop it!"

     Ichigo's eyes widened at Kurona's sudden outburst, she was now standing in front of him- towering him, she had her hands on her hips and she had a heated glare directed at him. "Stop it!"

     "H-huh? Stop what?" He asked his voice was low and almost... uncaring? He's drifting away again.

     Kurona groaned in frustration. "Stop that!" She gestured at him.