Bullet #00

BULLET #00:
               PRIGIONIA FAMIGLIA

     From the Italian word 'Prigionia' which means 'bond' and 'Famiglia' that means 'family, together they are 'A Family's Bond'. Prigionia Famiglia.

     They once lived in Kyoto, Japan, they're known for their peculiarity. They are not known for their strength nor their knowledge, but their peacefulness, even if there are other peaceful families, there have never been a mafia family that hasn't been involved in any cases or crimes. But oddly Prigionia Family has not a single trace of ever getting involved in any crimes.

     Eleven years ago, Prigionia Family disappeared, like a bubble, with no traces whatsoever.

     The society safety assumed that their own foolishness ended their blood line and thus the world named them the 'Foolish Family'.

[Fugaku University, Kyoto] [09/21/2015] (College Building, Rooftop)

     "Oi! Rai, have you finished your report?" Akito yelled at his friend, being ever so cheerful with his straight silver hair and bright blue eyes.

     Raijin closed his eyes, trying to reign his annoyance. His quiet morning totally ruined. He ran his fingers through his golden hair before opening his honey-colored eyes.

     "I have," Raijin answered.

     Instantly a wide grin appeared on Akito's face "That's great! Can I-"

     "No."

     A vein popped on his head.

     Raijin remained uninterested and just leaned on the railing, looking at at the sky.

     "You didn't even let me finish!" Akito pointed an accusing finger at him.

     "You were going to ask if you can copy my report, am I right?" Raijin leaned his head to the side. A smirk on his face.

     Akito tried and failed to cover his shock. "What! Nah! Don't need it, I finished mine already!" He smiled triumphantly and had both his arms on his waist with his head held high.

     Raijin looked at him. Aho. (Idiot)

     "Okay, good for you," He gave him a fake smile before waving dismissively. He clearly doesn't believed him. He started walking inside.

     Akito quickly grabbed his forearm, stopping him on his tracks.

     "Mat'te! I was kidding, kidding! I haven't even started!... So can you let me copy yours?" He clasped his hands and smiled. (Wait!)

     "No."

     "Hah?! Why not!, come on!"

     "No."

     "Onegai!" (Please!)

     "No."

     "Pretty please with a cherry on top!"

     "NO."

[Tokugawa Gakuen, Kyoto] [09/21/2015] (Tokugawa Academy's Plaza)

     "The square of a number is exceeded by twenty-three," Kira sighed.

     They were in the plaza, teaching Ichigo but with no success so far.

     She slightly cringed at the fact that their related. Cousins, to be precise. Their personality sure don't match. The only they share in common is their slick, ebony hair, while she had cerulean blue eyes.