PT. 6_Coincidence

Sakura's POV

I woke up and realised that the house was very quiet. My eye caught a note on the dinning table.

We went to the company for awhile. We'll be back soon. Don't go anywhere.

Haruto

I took a shower.

I looked at my phone and looked at Enhypen's Instagram

Junghwan: We're home.
They opened their shoes.

Jaehyuk: What were you doing before we came?

Sakura: Just looking at Instagram.

Asahi: We found an apartment for you to stay at.

Sakura: Really?!

Haruto: Yup. It's also this building so if you are bored you can come over. If you start packing now we can go to your apartment and you can settle down.
I packed my clothes and they brought me to an apartment a few levels above their house.

Haruto: Welcome. We'll leave now so you can settle down.
They went back to their house. I unpacked and hanged my clothes in the wardrobe. I looked around the house. I really liked my room.

The house was quite small but it was perfect for me

The house was quite small but it was perfect for me. My phone started ringing. It was a unknown number. I was about to hang up but I remember that Hybe might call me so I answered it.

???: Hello? Is this Lina? This is Theo. Aunt Emma introduced you to me.
I stayed quiet.

???: Are you gonna answer?
I again stayed quiet since I wanted to see how far this goes.

???: Wow. I gained all this courage to go on a blind date and to call you. And this is what I get?

Sakura: I'm sorry sir you have the wrong number.
I hung up. My phone ringed again. I saw the caller id and saw that it was Haruto. I picked up the phone.

Sakura: Moshi moshi?

Haruto: Sakura. Me, Junkyu, Doyoung, Yedam and Jaehyuk going to the convenience store wanna come?

Sakura: Sure. I'll go down stairs.
I went down stairs and we went to the convenience store. I bought some instant ramyeon and snacks to keep at home. We were walking around the park near by our apartment building.

Jihoon: Do you like your apartment?

Sakura: Yea it's perfect.

???: Sakura?
I looked at the voice at saw Jungwon from Enhypen far away. I bowed.

Sakura: Hello.

Heeseung: Yo Jaehyuk !

Jaehyuk: Hey Heeseung.
They did a handshake.

Niki: Sakura...

Sakura: Haruto. I'm actually feeling sleepy. Let's go home.
I turned around to walk away but someone pulled me by my wrist and embraced me. I tried to push him away but he was too strong.

Niki: Why didn't you call me? Do you know how sad I was when I didn't get a call from you?

Sakura: Why didn't you tell me you wanted to come here? I would've come with you so you wouldn't be lonely.

Haruto's POV

Jungwon: What is happe-
I wrap my arm around his shoulder.

Haruto: Ssshhhhh. They're having their moment.
We just watched them hug each other.

Time skip

We were invited to Enhypen's dorm. We sat on the floor and Heeseung cooked ramyeon.

Heeseung: So?

Sakura: Niki is the boy I talked about during my audition.

Junkyu: So he's the one who left?

Sakura: Yup.

Jay: So what's the story between you two?

Sunoo: Yea. How did you meet?

Sakura: We met in a lift. He was new to the neighborhood. The lift broke down and the power shut down. I was afraid of the dark so I was crying but Riki comforted me until the firemen help us out.

Niki: Then we met again at a dance class and ballet class. Then we became closer.

Sakura: When I was young I used to get sick very easily and vomit a lot after eating. Riki always followed me if I ran to the washroom and helped me hold up my hair when I vomit.

Niki: We would always stay in the dance room so long.

Haruto: Yea until me and Konon had to go look for you guys. Sometimes we had to bring Sola because she couldn't sleep.

Sakura: Yea but you guys would join us and dance.

Haruto: True. Wow those days were fun.

Niki: You still have your scar?

Sakura: Ofc. Why does everyone ask that? It's gonna be there forever.
Sakura looked at her wrist.

Sakura: I forgot to bring my hair tie.
She put her hair back.

Niki: Wait here.
He went to his room. He came back holding a hair tie that Sakura gave him a long time ago.

Sakura: You still have that?

Niki: Ofc.

Sunoo: So that's why you bring that everywhere and don't let me borrow it.

Sakura's POV

He tied my hair in a ponytail.

Sakura: You still remember how to tie long hair.

Niki: Yup. You thought me how to tie so many kind of styles.

Jihoon: Anyone else feels like a third wheel?
Everyone raised their hand.

Sakura: Ah Riki. Your sister said hi.

Jihoon: I think we should go home guys. Bye Enhypen.

Sakura: Bye.
I bowed.

Jay: No need to be so formal Sakura and call us oppa.

Sakura: Ok oppa. Bye.

Niki: Kura. Here my number.

Sakura: Thank you.
We went home and I went to sleep.

To be continued...