PT. 17_Daebak show

Sakura's POV

I woke up and took a shower.

I did my makeup and went in the dorm and saw Yuyan and Shannon eonnie

I did my makeup and went in the dorm and saw Yuyan and Shannon eonnie. We went to the venue. We saw Eric Nam and we bowed to him.

Eric: Hello. Please sit. We will start in a few minutes.
We started the recording.

Eric: Today we have Royalz here. Why don't you introduced yourselves.

Sakura: 1, 2

Royalz(3):You're my Queendom! Hello we are Royalz.

Shannon: Hello I'm Shannon.
She talked in english.

Yuyan: I'm Yuyan. Nice to meet you.

Sakura: I'm Sakura. I'm the leader of Royalz.

Eric: I heard you guys were promoting your debut album a few months ago before MAMA. How did that feel?

Shannon: We were really busy with performing and promoting. We were also busy with making the title track and Kura choreographed the whole thing.

Eric: I heard Sakura went to the hospital are you ok?

Sakura: Yes. I'm fine. I just fainted.

Eric: Ok. So you guys have debuted just a few months ago. Was there a time that you realised that you have debuted?

Yuyan: I was so shocked about getting chosen to debut in Queendom. I couldn't believe that I was gonna debut with 4 more contestants.

Shannon: Me too. I was surprised because I thought everyone was so much more talented than me.

Sakura: I realised when we did our debut show and saw all the fans cheering for us.

Eric: What about when you finally experienced what idols and you finally understand the struggle?

Shannon: For me it's our busy schedules and our rules.

Yuyan: For me is when cameras are always on us and our diets but our diets weren't that extreme.

Sakura: For me it's when I see hate comments about me or any of the members. Maybe even scandals.

Eric: Right people really like to make up stories. I heard that Sakura was close to Enhypen? How did people react?

Sakura: Since I am a girl and all my friends in Korea other then my members are boys, like I'm close to Enhypen and Treasure. Fans were angry at me saying I just wanted attention and that they wouldn't be friends with me. It upset me but due to personal reasons me and Enhypen don't contact each other anymore.

Eric: What about Treasure?

Sakura: I still contact them. I was close to them and Enhypen's Riki even before I came to Korea. I got close to treasure because of my brother.

Eric: Ah i see. Did you have any role models or artists you like growing up? What were the kind of music you listened to growing up?

Yuyan: I used to listen to a lot of vocal songs and I used to like Ella Chen. She's a Taiwanese singer.

Shannon: I personally like Arianna Grande but I learn and listen to Hip hop.

Sakura: I listened to all kinds of music. I really liked to explore. I grew up liking Shinee sunbaenim and LiSA senpai.
We continued the interview.

Time skip

We went home. I took a shower and lay in my bed. I covered my whole body with the blanket and close my eyes. I heard the dood open but I ignored it since I changed my password and only the members and Haruto know the new password. My room door opened.

Riki: Hey Kura.
He took away the blanket.

Sakura: Ugh what do you want? I wanna sleep.

Riki: Too bad. How was your day?
He sat beside me.

Sakura: It was ok. Eric sunbaenim was fun. I told them we aren't contacting each other anymore.

Riki: It's ok. It's for the better.

Sakura: Wait- How do you know my new password?

Riki: Your brother told me.

Sakura: Should I surprise my parents fir their birthday?

Riki: You always surprise them. Like that time you walked on the road yourself-

Sakura: Shut up! I was 5 at the time.

Riki: Ok ok I'll be quiet.
I fell asleep after awhile.

Niki's POV

I covered her in her blanket and turned off the lights.

Niki: Good night. I love you.
I left and went to the dorm.

To be continued.