PT. 19_Disaster

Sakura's POV

Hyuri: Kura! Wake up!
I woke up.

Hannah: Dispatch got a photo of you and Niki.
I quickly look at the phone.

Sakura: Huh?!

Shannon: You can't go to the fansign. It's too dangerous for you to. Pd nim already put you on hiatus. Go meet him at the company.

Sakura: Ok.
I took a shower.

I walked to the company and went to the meeting room

I walked to the company and went to the meeting room. I saw pd nim and Riki inside. I sat down.

Pd nim: So we all know about the dispatch post. Are you two really dating?

Both: Yes...

Pd nim: Well I'm not surprised. How long?

Sakura: Just two days.

Pd nim: Look it's all fine. I will let you both date. You will still be idols but we have to figure out something about the fans. Sakura is getting hate comments from everywhere but Niki seems to have nothing.
The door bursts open.

Minji: Hey Kura. Missed me?

Pd nim: What are you doing here?!

Minji: My father is here. We wanna talk business. With Niki.

Mj's father: Look kid. Whatever my daughter wants she gets so you have to marry her. If not say bye bye to your family. We will only let you go if you are married but it must be a love marriage. I don't care if you have a girlfriend. She looks ugly anyways.
Riki called his parents and i called Konon. Both didn't answer.

Pd nim: I will not allow this.

Riki: I'll do it but let my family go. If you touch them again after this I will call off the agreement.

Mj's father: Ok deal. We will announce it.
They went away. I called Konon.

Sakura: Moshi moshi?

Konon: Sakura?
I gave the phone to Riki. He asked if they were ok. He gave me the phone.

Pd nim: Ok now we have a bigger problem. The only solution is for both of you to get married.

Sakura: I'm fine with that. It's gonna protect Riki's family.

Riki: I would be glad to but we can't announce it right away. They would get suspicious of us.

Sakura: What about...

Time skip

We went home and went to sleep.

To be continued...