PT. 9_Queendom

Sakura's POV
1 year later

Staff: The last person chosen to be a contestant in Queendom is... Watanabe Sakura. Congratulations.

Sakura: Thank you.
I bowed.

Staff: That's all for today you can go home now. Contestants get ready to leave on 9 February.
We all left. I was walking to my apartment building while wearing my airpods. Suddenly someone pushed me to the floor. I took out my airpods.

Minji: That's what you get for stealing my spot in Queendom!
Her and her minions started kicking my body.

Minji: You don't even deserve being an idol. You f*ing ugly mf and your dancing is fricking shit!

Hyejin: Minji. There's some people over there.
They started running away. I slowly stood up holding my stomach since that's where they kicked me most and walked home while listening to music. I wanted to cry but there were too many people around me. I got in and went to my room. At the same time rain droplets fall from the sky.

Sakura: Even the sky wants to cry with me.
I have gotten a lot of insults and whenever a new one comes I immediately go to my room, wrap myself with my blanket and watch the view while crying because I get flashbacks to insults from the past.

Niki's POV

Me, Jungwon and treasure's j-line were surprising Sakura for getting into a survival show. The others couldn't come because they have schedules. Haruto unlocked the door with the password.

We quietly walked inside. I opened her bedroom door while the others were behind me.

Everyone: Congrat-
We saw a figure wrapped by a blanket staring at the city. We heard sobbing and she turned around. I quickly went to her and bend to her height.

Niki: Why? What happened?
She immediately hugged me. That's when I noticed some scratches on her face and her arms. I kept quiet first and embraced her so she calms down and gets comfortable.

Time skip

It has been awhile and she finally pulled away.

Niki: What happened?
I said while wiping her tears.

Sakura: A trainee said I was ugly and my dancing is shit. And that I don't deserve to be an idol. Then she beat me up and said I deserved it for stealing her 'spot' in the show

Niki: Do you have a first aid kit?
She nodded and pointed at her wardrobe. I went to take the kit. Beside the kit I saw two paintings 1 of the city and 1 of me. I smiled and brought the kit to her. I treated her scars that I saw.

Niki: Are there anymore?
She slowly nodded and slowly lifted her shirt a little.

Haruto: Yah what's this person name? I'm gonna teach them a lesson.

Sakura: You wanna beat up a 16 year old girl?

Yoshi: 16?! I don't care anymore. That girl needs to learn her manners.

Sakura: Yoshi! You wouldn't want to do that. She's the daughter of a big marketing company CEO. It can really make a fuss if her father talks to your boss.

Niki: Could you lay down?
She layed down on the bed and I carefully treated her.

Sakura: Is it done?
I nodded while keeping the things in the kit.

Sakura: Thx Riki.

Niki: You're always welcome. Now what about a movie night?

Sakura: You know me so well.
We all watched a movie then went back home.

To be continued...