PT. 15_MAMA

Sakura's POV
On MAMA

I woke up and took a shower. Even after I stopped hanging out with Enhypen I still get hate comments. I'm regretting my whole life now. I work morning till night every day to make my actual fans happy. I always feel exhausted. I have major insomnia and need sleeping pills to sleep.

Our manager sent us to the building

Our manager sent us to the building. We greeted our fans and went to our waiting room. We got our hair and makeup done and changed into our outfits.

We got into our sits

We got into our sits. We waited for the event to start.

Time skip

The live has already started and now they are handing the awards to the winners.

Host: Royalz. Congratulations.
We went on stage and claimed the award.

Sakura: 1, 2

Royalz: You're my queendom. Hello we are Royalz.
We bowed.

Shannon: Leader nim goes first.

Sakura: Aish.
We talked quietly. I went to the mic and talked in Japanese.

Sakura: Thank you Royaltyz for voting for us. I think I'm too young to receive this award but you're never too old or young to achieve your dream. I also want to thank my members for putting in so much work and teamwork to make our debut happen. I wanna thank my family members for making who I am today. I see my brother over there staring at me. Hello. Uh-

: Let the other members talk b**ch!
A fan shouted from the crowd and I look at the ground.

Sakura: That's all I want to say.
I let the others talk. We went back to our seats. I saw treasure looking at me worriedly. They asked me if I was ok by showing me an ok sign. I showed them an ok sign to say that I was ok.

Time skip

We were performing with Enhypen. Heeseung and Niki had to carry me for one of the dance steps. I started feeling dizzy and my hands were shaking. I stop dancing and covered my ears because I'm hearing loud ringing. Suddenly everything became black.