PT. 24_Sign with YG

Sakura's POV

Haruto: Wake up Kura. Our Pd nim wants to talk to you.
I woke up.

Sakura: Your Pd nim?
He nodded. I took a shower.

We went to YG and went inside

YG: You must be Sakura. It's nice to meet you.
I bowed.

Sakura: It's nice to meet you too.

YG: I heard you would like to sign with us?

Sakura: Yes.

YG: You're getting married right? You're engaged?

Sakura: Yes... Is that ok?

YG: Yes yes it's fine. All kpop companies allow dating now. We would like to have you in our company.
I bowed

Sakura: Thank you.
I signed the contract. I went to the mall after that. Pd nim wanted to debut me as a solo artist and I chose to produce and choreograph the song myself. I bought a watch that Riki has been wanting for so long but he didn't even know they already got paid last week. Today is his birthday. I went back home.

Sakura: Let's make muffins.
I changed my clothes and baked some muffins.

Time skip

I finished wrapping my present for Riki but I couldn't give it to him because he is on live. I was watching Riki's birthday live but I was getting sleepy so I listened to his voice while trying to go to sleep.

Niki's POV

I finished my vlive and I decided to go to Kura's apartment. I went there with Jungwon and Heeseung hyung. I put in the password.

Riki: Sakura? Are you awake?
I saw muffins on the counter in her kitchen. Heeseung hyung went in her room.

Heeseung: Yah she's sleeping.
I went inside and saw her sleeping.

Riki: Ok well let's go home. Be quiet. She's a light sleeper
We turned around.

Sakura: Riki? Wait.
She stood up and took something from her desk.

Sakura: Happy birthday. The muffins are also for you. You guys can bring it to the dorm.
I took the present and unwrapped it.

Riki: No... Sakura. You didn't.

Sakura: Yes I did.

Riki: How much is this?

Sakura: Not gonna tell you.
I hugged her.

Riki: It's the watch I wanted. Thank you.

Sakura: You're welcome. But it's nothing compared to your presents for my birthday.

Riki: The best for my best friend. Now my fiance.

Sakura: Wait outside while I pack the muffins.
We sat in the living room while she packed the muffins.

Sakura: Here you go. There's 15 in total. Oh and tell Sunghoon oppa I wished him a happy belated birthday since I'm late.

Heeseung: We will. Thx Kura.

Jungwon: Bye Kura.
We left and went ti the dorm.

Jay: Was she asleep?

Heeseung: She was but then she woke up and gave us muffins for Riki and Sunghoon's birthday. She wished you a happy belated birthday Sunghoon.

Sunghoon: Wow she remembered.

Sakura's POV

Someone knocked on the door and I opened it.

Yuyan: Hey...

Sakura: I'm sorry. I don't know you.
I was about to close the door.

Yuyan: Wait... Kura. I didn't know they didn't like you. I'm different from them. I see you as my little sister.
I hesitated but I let her in. I made tea and gave her a cup. I sat down in front of her.

Yuyan: After you left, they kept talking behind your back. I left the group and the company like you. I'm going back to China to be an actress. I just thought to say goodbye for the last time.

Sakura: When's your flight?

Yuyan: Tomorrow.

Sakura: Call me whenever you have time.
I hugged her. She left after we talked and drank tea for awhile. I went to sleep.

To be continued...