PT. 14_I'm sorry

Sakura's POV
A few more weeks later.

I was in Pd nim's office.

Pd nim: Sakura. I think it's better if you don't hang out with Enhypen anymore. Tell them about this hate today and don't hangout with them anymore. After MAMA delete all of their contacts and cut ties with them.

Sakura: Ok Pd nim.
I bowed to him and left. I went to the practice room.

Heeseung: Let's practice.

Time skip

Shannon: Bye guys. See you tomorrow.

Sakura: Eonnie you guys go in the car first.
They left.

Sakura: Oppas... We have to stop hanging out especially Riki.
I looked on the floor.

Jungwon: But-

Sakura: I'm sorry. After MAMA we can't see each other at all. If we do I'll act like you guys are just my sunbaes.
I took my bag and left. We went back home. I went in my apartment and got a call from mom.

Sakura: Hi mom.

Mom: Hey sweetheart...

Sakura: Why did you call?

Mom: Your grandmother has passed away.
I froze in my spot. She was the only person who I could tell all my problems and worries.

Mom: I'm sorry... Are you ok?

Sakura: I'm still shocked but are you ok mom? She's your mother.

Mom: It's still hard to take... I have to go. I have to plan the funeral.

Sakura: Bye mom. I love you.

Mom: I love you too.
She hung up. The door opened, revealing my brother. We both embraced each other and cried in each other's arms. He was also very close to grandma. We didn't say anything we just... hugged.

Time skip

Haruto left after awhile. I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep at all. I took some sleeping pills and cried myself to sleep.

To be continued...