PT. 21_Another collab?

Sakura's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine.

We got in the car with our manager.

Sakura: Ok. Remember don't talk to me at all until the concert. Try to get close to Minji.

Yuyan: Ok. You sure you would be ok alone?

Sakura: I'll be fine.

Manager: We're here.
We got off and went inside. We were making a new album with Enhypen. We went in the studio and saw them. Minji was with them, hugging Riki's arm. He looked annoyed.

Shannon: Hey guys.

Enhypen: Hi girls.

Minji: I'm Minji. Nice to meet you.

Hannah: Nice to meet you too Minji. I'm Hannah.
We put our things down and discussed about the songs.

Heeseung: Ok there's the title track, Rap, vocal, Enhypen, Royalz and another song with everyone.
The door opened.

Pd nim: I see you are discussing with each other. You'll actually have another producer help Heeseung, Yuyan and Kura in writing the songs.
Woozi from Seventeen came in. I was freaking out. He is my bias in Seventeen along with The8. We all stood up and bowed.

All: Hello.

Woozi: I'm happy to be working with you guys.

Sakura: I'll head to the restroom. Please excuse me.
I went to the restroom. I heard the door open.

Minji: Don't you agree with me?

Hyuri: Yea she's so ugly and toxic.
They kept on talking. I knew they were just acting. They went out. I waited for awhile and went out.

Time skip

Shannon: Why don't you ride the car with us?

Minji: Ofc I will. Bye Kura. Have fun walking.
They went out of the dance studio. All the staff in the company knows about our plan.

Woozi: Would you be able to walk home alone? It's too dangerous for a young girl. You can ride with me and my members. We can send you to your dorm.

Sakura: It's ok sunbaenim. I can ride with Enhypen. Thank you for worrying about me.

Woozi: See you guys on Thursday
He left.

Sakura: Let's go home.
We went to the car and got in. Their manager drove to the apartment.

Sakura: Thx for the ride. See you tomorrow.

Riki: We'll have everything ready.

Sakura: Love you. Bye.
I went to my apartment and took a shower. I went to sleep.

To be continued...