PT. 18_Concert

Sakura's POV

I woke up and did my morning routine.

We went to the concert venue. The eonnies were getting their hair and makeup done. Two staff didn't come today so only 4 of us can do our makeup and hair first. I went out of the waiting room to look at the flowers outside. I was looking at some daisies when I heard some people talking.

???: How do you call yourself a Royaltyz?

???2: Yea if you were a Royaltyz, you wouldn't stan Sakura. Like nobody likes her.

???3: How would you feel to have millions of people hate you? She has anxiety. Do you know how that feels?!
I went to them.

Sakura: Go away. Leave her alone.
They went away.

Sakura: Hey are you ok?
I helped her stand up.

???: U-uhh. Y-yea I'm f-fine.

Sakura: What's your name?

???: Kwon Sunyoung.

Sakura: Thank you Sunyoung. For liking me. Not many people do.

Sunyoung: Do you mind if I get a selca?

Sakura: Ofc.
We took some selcas.

Sunyoung: Thank you eonnie.

Sakura: I have to get going. Enjoy the show.
I went in the waiting room and changed into my outfit and got my hair and makeup done.

We're doing a cover of Fancy by Twice

We're doing a cover of Fancy by Twice. I was quite uncomfortable with the dress because it was very short. We went on stage and performed.

Time skip

We changed into more comfortable clothes.

Shannon: Shall we do the greeting?

Sakura: 1, 2

Royalz: You're my Queendom! Hello we are Royalz.

Yuyan: Kura is there water there?

Sakura: No. I'll go take the bottles.
I went backstage and took 5 water bottles. I gave one to Yuyan eonnie and put the others at the side.

Hyuri: Royaltyz! How is everyone here?
They all shouted.

Hannah: Did everyone enjoy the performance?
They shouted yes.

Shannon: Great! We all have prepared songs to sing. Well except for Kura since she was in the hospital. Could you sing for us?

Sakura: I don't really have any songs at the top of my head but what about a english song?
I was nervous because the first time we had a concert they loved us equally but now they hate me. My hands were shaking.

Yuyan: What song?

Sakura: People watching by Conan Gray.

Hyuri: Ok let's here from our maknae first. Music cue!
I sang the song.

Shannon: Wah you could be a main vocalist.
We sang and performed.

Time skip

We were almost finished with the concert.

Hannah: Is there any water?

Sakura: No. Royaltyz. Does anyone have a water bottle that hasn't been opened?
I asked the fans. Someone threw the water bottle at my face. I gave the water to Hannah eonnie.

Hannah: Are you ok? You got hit and your hands has been shaking since the start of the show.

Sakura: I'm ok eonnie.

Yuyan: Thank you for coming here today Royaltyz. We are really happy to see all of you here. I am very sad that we have to end it here.

Shannon: We hope to bring more exciting performances for you guys. Bye!
We went backstage and changed. We went home. I couldn't sleep so I painted.

To be continued...