Nicole's Feeling Expression

Nicole P.O.V: I decided to hang out with my buddy ol' pal Riddle so I could forget that I was broken hearted, he invited Randy Orton, but he had to do some issues. So he invited Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley instead.

The four of us went to have a drink and to talk about our life. Everybody taken except Damian and myself, I would rather call him Luis... first, because is his real name. And second, I didn't found the suitable short name for his artistic one.

"So, not taken, huh?" Luis asked me, his deep voice caused me a distraction.

"I'm broken hearted." I responded looking at the side.

"Hey, I'm in front of you, not stuck in the floor."

I knew what he refered to that, I'm not used to talk to anybody by looking them on their eyes. It was an absolute mania of getting to know someone, his eyes were something amazing to see.

"When you talk at someone, you need to look on their eyes."

I looked at him, at the same time, I had a throwback of how tough James decided to break my heart. Tears started running from my face, making Luis get closer to me and hug me. "Hey, don't cry."

"I just can't forget how I've been brokenhearted, it was an attached love between him and I. By the way he and I dance, it turned my heart like crazy and made me fall in love with him. But I saw him multiple times with her doing things that made them be more than firends, my heart broke up toughly before I express my love in a letter dynamic. When I got home, my first promise was to not fall in love this way with another man."

"It's very understandable, but you can't blame yourself by having a crush and fall in love. And one thing I'll also tell you is to not get yourself ilusions towards a man that values nothing."

He sat me on his lap, hugging me and caressing my back. It was so comfortable, it was something that people do when they're in a relationship. But when it's about making me feel better, it was all worth it. I felt that for once sat, he was doing even the impossible to protect me.

"You're so soft." He kept caressing my back.

"Thanks, and you're warm." I laugh a little.

"No need to say it." He smiled, giving a little laugh. I love that laugh of his.... but I was breaking my promise!

"I want to stay this way forever."

"You got used to it?"

"Yeah, and it's more confortable than having myself a blame inside."

"It's a way to show you that I'll protect from the ones that want to hurt you or destroy you."

"Thanks a lot Luis."

"Anytime Chiquita."

Clyde P.O.V: With the roses in my hands, I was looking for Nicole. It was gonna be a reconsiliation of her heart break, but I disn't wanted to make the situation worse than it already was. Santiago was takig the trash away, his look towards me wasn't the one I've been expecting.

"How many times I have to see your face?" He asked with an angry tone.

"Until I finally have the opportunity of giving Nicole these roses that I bought with all detail." I explained.

"Don't be a detailed guy, Clyde. And besides, Nicole only like sunflowers, so you bought her the wrong ones."

"Why you're that way with me?"

"Because you never had the opportunity of being there when my sister needed you. So you and James are a pair of sucios. And you know what? Get out of my face, you just looked for my sister the wrong time, now she doesn't need you!"

"I'm sorry... truly..."

"Bye."

Santiago left, I was looking down of disappointment. He was right, I came for Nicole at the wrong time, when she decided to not have another man keeping her warm. Part of it was Jmaes fault, but part of it was mine.

Nicole P.O.V: Wow, after all my experiences, this had been the greatest. I definitely had fun with Luis and the rest of the gang, when my feelings were getting better, I had the opportunity to eat with them, played Dominoes and even singed together! It was the most satisfying afternoon I ever had despite of my break up.

"Hey, I definitely had fun with you and the buds." Luis told me as I picked my bag. "You have plans for tomorrow?"

"Yes, I'll be busy attending some stuff. If you don't mind, I can stay with you this Saturday."

"It's a great idea for me. What was your name again?"

"Nicole."

"Well, let me know in which hour can I pick you up Nicole."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

As I waved, Riddle took me home. I got out of the car walking and entered, food was already mad, so I ate some more, not thinking about the consequences that it could bring me.

(...while sleeping, Nicole suffered getting a virus on her own. The food was stuck on her throat, while her head, stomach and back hurted.)

The next morning, I was feeling bad, I drank cold water so it could relief it, but it just made it feel worse. I was walking for a while and noticed that I was feeling weak, so I sat down crying in pain. Couple of moments had passes, my weakness was getting more powerful, there was no other option for me than lay in the floor.

"Nicole?"

Yeah, it was Luis, I could recognize him by his deep and smooth voice. He ran towards me as he carried me, he hated seeing me crying, so the first thing he asked was if I was alright.

"I'm feeling sick." I said softly, at the same time, Luid was checking if I had a fever.

"What do you feel?" He asked. 

"I feel food on my throat, and my head, stomach and back hurts."

"It might be a virus or something."

"Ugh, before I got brokenhearted, and now this?"

"Chiquilla, it's normal to get sick sometimes, and if you got heartbroken was because you picked the wrong kind of man. Now you're staying with me until you feel better, okay?"

I nodded in weakness, letting him carry me to his house.

NOTE: Here's the second chapter of the story, its also written in a notebook in case I forgot the ideas. Hope you like it!