Rap and Cuddles

Nicole was on the baseball park, wearing that Judgment Day hoodie she ordered on WWE Shop, some sunglasses, and accessories in her hands. She was about to do some rap in the yard for some self-entertainment.

"NICOLE ANASTASIA TORRES CASTRO!"

It was Damian. Obviously, Nicole didn't gave any explanations about where she was going, so that was the reason of her complete name.

"¿Por qué puñeta me llamas por mi nombre completo? (Why the fuck you call me by my full name?)"

"Por nada, preciosa. (It's for nothing, gorgeous.)"

She humped. "Yo, I'm gonna do some rap. Well, basically when I'm saying is that I'm gonna practice my rap skills to see if I'm a rapping bitch."

"So you're pending to the rap worldwide? What a generated Joyita..."

"It's not about generations, Damiano. It's about this century's custom, what's new for people."

Damian rolled his eyes. "It's the same pronunciation."

Nicole sighed and practice some moves while rapping a piece of lyric from Kill Yourself IV by Suicideboys. Damian was impressed, but there was only one thing that had her doubting. Why she wanted to do rap? He noticed Nicole walking through the park, hitting an invisible home run. The way she was smirking at boys who were dressed as rappers made Damian a bit jealous, but he didn't want to do a scene in front of those guys.

"Demonia, bandida." A guy on that group greeted her.

"Dime Jahn." Nicole greeted back.

"Diablo, vestía de bichote. Tú si eres bien calle. (Damn, dressed as a boss. You truly have a street attitude.)"

She smirked. "Papi, tú me conoces. Yo puedo formar un tiroteo aquí y no me importa un carajo. Yo vengo del caserío cabrón. (Yo, you know me. I can make a shooting scene right here and I don't give a fuck. I came from the residential, dude.)"

"Ea diablo, Demonia."

Damian shook his head and gave laughs while facepalming. "A la verdad que no se puede bregar con esta nena. (For real we can't do business with this girl right here.)"

"Pues mira, me voy. La Demonia viene luego. (Look dude, I'm leaving. La Demonia is coming back soon.)"

Nicole kept walking, laughing at the way Damian was looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me that way, guapo?" She giggled.

"The vulgar way you communicated with those guys. That's why." He crossed his arm. "For only a second you made me think they were flirting with you."

"Of course not. I'm too calle to let them understand my love feelings. As a matter of, they don't even know you and me are a couple, 'cause they see that I'm too big for you."

"Vice versa, Nicole...."

"IT'S THE SAME PRONUNCIATION, AHORA DIGO YO."

Damian laughed. "Calm down, calle. Let's go home. This gato needs a cuddle from his vulgar gatita."

Nicole licked her lips. "You know what? I do miss that huge and comfortable chest of yours. I miss caressing it and I miss myself using it as a pillow."

"But don't ask anything else. You're heavy."

She rolled her eyes playfully. "Only 143 fucking pounds that makes my body a papi. Even if you are the original papi...."

Both Nicole and Damian got back to their hotel room, laying jumped on their huge bed.

"Ahhh.... This is life...." Nicole sighed in pure relief.

"See, my Joyita?" Damian whispered as his fingers ran down Nick's curls. "I can do this any time you want with no hesitation."

"I know you do." The kissed each other's lips. "Te amo, Damian."

He smiled. "Yo también te amo, mi joyita hermosa."

................................................

The night came, Damian was deep asleep having Nicole in his arms. Nicole felt a sweaty smell inside of her, and to avoid that, she wanted to take a bath... but there was a problem. Damian was hugging her tight that she couldn't even escape from him.

"Ptss... Damian...." She whispered sweetly.

"Hmm..." He humped. "Something wrong, babe?"

"Yes. I need to take a bath; I can't hold this sweaty odor I'm having."

"You want some lather, baby girl?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Are you telling me I need a bubble bath?"

"That's if you want. I can make the same lather your brother made on my confession."

"Well, of course."

Damian went to the bathtub, turning on the water and making some of the lather she loved. Yeah, when a calle woman like Nicole is near, men need to forget their problems by allowing those women to do some rap and cuddles.