A Monster You Say? (MATURE!)

It was Monday night. Nicole's first ever wrestling match was going to be against Bianca Belair, one of the most loved woman in all of WWE. Nick was also planning on interfering a match Finn Balor had, of course, she wanted to show all the men what she was able for.

Now that she lost against Belair, her frustration got huge, which made her want to hit her true enemies. Men, of course. She interfered on Finn's match and made few unbelievable things inside the ring. Dom was shaking his head in disappointment, while Rhea was applauding her from backstage.

Damian picked her and celebrated with the rest of The Judgment Day crew, yeah, Dominik was still serious about what happened.

"Hmm...." Damian smiled. "I'm so proud for what you did out there. That was explosive."

She smiled back. "Thanks, guapo. I knew I was going to show all of them my new talent."

"It would be a new talent if they don't get you inside things you're not ready for." Dom spoke rolling his eyes.

"Dom, what are you saying right now?" Rhea raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, let's face it. Nick is not ready to wrestle, I know it for the way she lost to Bianca Belair. This world is not for her."

Nick sighed. "Guess what, Mysterio. I'm done with people that want to see me as someone weak and as someone dumb who doesn't belong to this society, that includes you. You're just jealous that I'm having a talent at an age you couldn't show it. I'm definitely sorry for you."

"And I'm not sorry that these guys see you like if you were a monster, 'cause that's all you'd transformed in. A monster."

A silence heard. Nick felt very hurted for all those words, so she jumped on him, and they both began a fight. Finn was trying to separate Dominik while Damian tried to separate Nick, both got away from them and kept fighting. To end with it, Dom gave Nick a hard pouch on her face. And yeah.... She was sure teared up.

"Enough Dom!" Finn ordered. Nick ran away, leaving her jacket in Damian's hands.

"You sure fucked up, Dom." Damian spoke. "Le pegaste a una mujer, que es MI JOYITA, por cierto (You hit a woman, who it's MY JEWEL, of course)."

Rhea crossed her arms and shook her head. "I was never expecting to see something like this. What you did is unforgivable, Dominik."

He grunted. "I know... it wasn't my intention...."

"That's what good guys say, so enough of that." Damian interrupted. "Now I need to calm mi Joyita down for what you provoked. Thank God I'm not kicking you out of the group the same way we did with Edge. Y créeme, yo lo iba a hacer así. (And believe me, I was going to do it that way.)"

Damian got out of the room, walking around the stadium looking for Nicole. Her locker room door was a little open, so he decided to get in. The shower was on, so there she was. Naked, her head down and the spray of the water getting down her body. Damian took off his clothes with discretion, as he quietly got in to accompany her. He put his huge hand on her tiny shoulder, making her face him.

"Nicole... mi Chiquita......"

"Oh... it's you..." She spoke between sobs.

"Hey..." He sighed and wiped the nonstop tears his jewel had on her face. "I'm deeply sorry for what happened between you and Dom, I know what he did wasn't courteous for you, and less a hit on that beautiful face."

She kept sobbing. "He's right. I'm a monster."

"You're not a monster, Joyita. You're my girlfriend. You're a talented human. He didn't think about what you would feel if he hurted you that way."

She sniffed. "I don't know...."

He put his finger on her tiny lips, he approached her and kissed her lips with passion. Nicole moaned at how good it felt and how better it was making her feel. She got him against the wall, pressing him as they kept kissing.

"How are you feeling now Joyita?" Damian dared to ask. "Any better?"

"Better when I'm feeling this huge body all wet and hot." Nicole moaned again as she kept kissing him. Her hands ran down his hard cock, squeezing it as she started sitting his body. She licked her lips as she began sitting on his cock, moaning loud when Damian held her and began sliding her up and down.

"Oh my God..." Nicole moaned loud. "You're so fucking huge."

He kept sliding her, holding her boobs as he started licking them with desire. He groaned at the way his jewel's moans were getting louder. Both are used to that type of actions if something went wrong in their lives.

"Ohhhh Damian...." She moaned with screams. "I'm closer! I can feel it!"

Damian smirked at the way Nicole screamed, that way he started fingering on her clit fast and in circles. She was screaming more, making Damian turn on and do what she wanted. Making her come.

"Ahhhh.... ahhh...... I'm getting very close! I'm feeling it!"

Nicole didn't give another wait, so she made a mess of her juice all over Damian's cock. She was feeling the heat inside her body, and yeah, Damian did the same.

"You're better now, mi Joyita preciosa?"

She sighed in pure relief. "Yeah, I'm feeling better. I love you mi nene guapo."

"Guess what, my baby girl? I love you too."

They kept kissing themselves as both turned off the water and got out. Damian began hugging his jewel with all the love hypocrite people never him. He knew his inner soul didn't want to lose that love he had for Nicole. He knew what he created, but he still believed she was not a monster. Everybody believed that as well.