Meeting Faith

Nicole has been under a lot of stress for two weeks, which was unusual for her personality. She felt lonely and pressured all the time. At the same time, she continues to refuse to be hugged and kissed, which was also rare for her. She was always loving. And a hell out of hugger.

That night, Nicole was sleeping like a little angel. He deserved it after so much betrayal. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. She was a classmate and a best friend.

"Hey Faith."

"Hey Luis, I hope you are having a good night."

"Sure. Always. What are you doing?"

"Leaving the hospital. Find someone to replace me because I'm tired."

"And all that pediatrics is hard work."

"Exactly."

I looked to the side, putting on a worried face towards Nicole.

"Are you alright Luis?"

"Look, I want to confess something to you."

"I'm all ears."

"Listen. I have a girlfriend. We started a relationship a little while ago, but I'm worried about her. She's been through several heartbreaks and betrayals. The one she thought was her friend fell in love with the guy she liked. Looking back on it, she gets easily pressured and stressed a lot."

"I'm not that 'professional' in psychology, but she may be having problems with her mental health. Only loyal people can help her with that."

"She has no friends. She lost her 'best friend' when her heart was broken."

"I understand you Luis, and it makes me very sad that a person like your girlfriend is going through that kind of situation. I want to go to her soon and meet her. To make friends with her."

"Very well, but try not to push her too hard."

"I won't, trust me."

"When do you think we can see you?"

"Saturday. I have this Saturday free, and you can introduce me to her."

"No problem. Arrive safely."

"Thank you. Rest well."

"The same when you arrive. Goodbye."

End the video call. Nicole's groaned in her sleep extended a bit, she was having a nightmare, and I know she needed me. I approached her a little, caressing her little arm while she slept. Her groans gradually faded away. It was her anxiety. I put my head gently on her arm, letting her know that she slept with me.

"Papi..."

She let that word out of her mouth. I was impressed with the tone in which she called me that, as if she was in an unresolved situation. I like that. I liked that she said it when I felt close to her like the first time.

"Easy Chiquita. Aquí estoy. No vas a perderme." (Here I am, you're not gonna lose me)

"Este tipo de cariño es el que quiero. Y sé exactamente que no lo he demostrado durante vario tiempo, pero quiero estar protegida solo por ti." (This kind of affection is what I want. And I know exactly that I haven't shown it for a long time, but I want to be protected only by you.)

I hugged her, still holding her close. "No te enfoques en eso. Tú puedes superarlo. Sé que puedes lidiar con eso." (Don't focus on that. You can get over it. I know you can deal with it.)

x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x_x

- SATURDAY -

Nicole P.O.V: I woke up with a pain in my belly and a headache. Luis wasn't in bed, which was weird. He always insisted that I get up. I looked out the window, seeing him walking past a girl, which was ALSO weird.  She was short.. maybe 5'2", Native American, feisty but sweet attitude, tiny and toned, with honey brown colored eyes. I lit a little bit of instrumentals on what was to come. My song was already being played there.

Luis P.O.V: I escorted Faith to my room, listening to soft piano music, and preparing that princess voice to sing.

🎶Cuando la conocí
Era lo más cabrón que se movía allí 
Entre toda' eres la más rica que yo he visto 
Y aunque trabaje' en un strip club 

Bebecita, yo quisiera ser el único que te haga venir Bebecita, yo quisiera que te desnudes y me hagas venir Bebecita, yo quisiera ser el único que te haga venir Bebecita, yo quisiera que te desnudes y me hagas venir 

........

Faith P.O.V: I was too impressed. That girl had an excellent voice, and yes, she had to be Luis's girlfriend. I walked over to her, sitting next to her.

"Hello."

She looked at me shyly. "Hello..."

"You sing well."

She smiled. "Thanks. I thought it was lack of practice."

"Not at all."

Luis approached me, hugging me tightly. "Faith. She is my girlfriend."

"That girl you told me about a few days ago?"

"Yes. My dear and beautiful Nicole is going through a difficult situation. They made her betray me, and they made her stress. If I introduce her to you, it is so that there is no conflict."

"Trust me. I wouldn't be able to have conflicts with her."

Faith walked over to Nicole, hugging her carefully. The two have already started a friendship together. Nicole already had tears in her eyes, Faith released her with a guilty face. I pulled Nikki close to me, wiping tears from her beautiful eyes.

"Sorry Faith, it's just that she doesn't feel used to it anymore."

"I understand."

Then Nicole got a crop and went to throw it in the bathroom. Since her illness she has had cases like this, and more so when she had stomach pain.

Faith accompanied her, asking her if she was okay.

"I had a crop... it was bothering me for a while now."

She felt a bit weak. I called Luis and he helped me carry her to the bed. Yeah, she had a weird stomach ache, and I think I know why.

HERE IS CHAPTER NINE! AFTER SO LONG, RIGHT?

In case you guys ask, my friend and sister @SweetSassyAngel collaborated with me as the character Faith.

And here is the song that Nikki was singing recently. ⬇