Double Confession

Luis P.O.V: Two weeks had passed, it was the day I was going to see Nicole once more and to ask her about having myself the opportunity of being her boyfriend. Juhn helped me plan everything.

Here's how it was going to be, Nicole and I were going to the movie theater while Juhn got to organizing the bathtub at home. He was going to put Minajesty shower gel to make lather in the water and few candles around. It was special for a gorgeous smell sensitive skin.

We went to the theaters to see something about action, I had Nicole in my warm arms while watching the movie. She looked cute when she looked up st me, her hands were cold but also satisficing to keep warm.

When the movie got over, I carried Nicole towards the car, my nextsurprise was going to be the Minajesty smelled bubble bath.I started driving, when I stopped in a traffic light, I saw her looking at the side with a smile on her face. Yeah, she was ready for the next level, and I was too.

We arrived at home, letting her enter and find herself with the bathtub. She gasped in happiness when she saw how the bathtub was, she stripped naked and sinked herself in the bathtub. I entered the bathroom, seeing the way Nikki was enjoying her bath.

"You like the surprise?" I asked.

"Of course..." She responded looking at me. "But I don't understand, why you'd done this for me?"

"Nicole, I think that it's time for me to tell you the truth." I holded her hands with mine. "Those two weeks I'd spend with you are the most unforgettable and happy ones, this time I want to ask you for an opportunity so I can conquer your heart."

"Luis..."

"I promise I won't hurt you, I'll be loyal and I'm gonna protect you from everything you fear of."

"This is what I fear, to be hurted, to be broken hearted and insecure." She said with tears on her eyes. "Guys from your level are more comprehensive and hotter than guys from my level... I just don't know if I can take this opportunity or pass..."

I hugged her, wiping her tears from her pretty dark eyes. "There's no need to compare guys from my level with guys of yours."

"If I accept this opportuntiy, please promise me you're going to do the things you're telling me."

"You think I will cheat on you? Of course not! What do you say?"

Before she gave me an answer, someone got to knock the door. I runned downstairs to open up, it was someone short with bleached skin, dark eyes, blonde locks, a pearcing in beween her front teeth and a skinny-full body.

"Hey, can I go talk with Nicole?"  She asked. "Juhn just sent me her location and I ended here."

"Of course you can talk to her." I replied, letting her inside. "She's upstairs in the bathroom, and please knock the door before entering, she'd became an anxious person during the last couple of days."

Nicole P.O.V: I spend the most relaxing minutes in my bubble bath, those lather pieces made me feel comfty and warm inside. Suddenly, someone got to knock the door.

"Come in!" I yelled, the one who entered was Coral, an actual friend of mine and James's girlfriend. "Oh, hey Coral. Come on, sit."

She sat down on the toilet cover.

"It's great that you gave me an opportunity to have a talk with you."

"Likewise, you know that since Puerto Rican week we don't get to talk."

"I really want to talk with you, 'cause I'm really confused for what I'm about to say."

"What's going on?"

"Juhn talked to me before I headed here and he explained me everything you'd been through. It's true that  you had a crush with James?"

I looked down. "Yeah, I had a crush on him since the first day I saw him. The way he danced  with me,the way I borrowed his coat and the way I he bought me a chocolate were absolutely insane to me. But when I was about to express my feelings, he chose you.... and I know he did because  you are more beautiful and smarter than I am."

"Nikki..."

"People might see me like a weirdo or a delinquent, but I have feelings. I'm a human being and I have fucking feelings, I don't understand why people see me like a monster."

"Nicole, you're beautiful and smart just the way you are. If James chose me was because he had no idea that you were in love with him. As a loyal friend of yours, I want to say that you can't be sad because of something that might not turn back."

I sniffed. "It's easy for you to say it, you're not the one suffering for having a broken heart."

"Girl, I want our friendship to be like before, I want to rearrange those cool memories we made as besties. I get it, James has my heart.... but can at least keep this friendship?"

I sobbed softly. "I just need some time Coral, time to reflect everything I've been through and to forget that I'm broken."

She stood up as she walked to the door. "I'll give you all the time you need, butdon't forget that I'll be there for you. Bye Nikki."

Coral left, I kept crying, but this time because I didn't wanted my friendship to end. I needed help with that and quickly. 

CHAPTER SIX IS HERE!!!

Now that I thought about it, the girlfriend of my ex-crush had always been my replacement. In drawing, in loving.... EVERYTHING! She doesn't realize that I'm destroyed and I hate life because of her, that's a fact. But however, I'm still breathing because of Damian and I thank him for that.