Jealousy

Nicole P.O.V: It was morning, another day in which I had the opportunity of staying with my tough teddy bear, I wanted that, I desired that. It was going to be different from that reunion on.

Luis gently took me to the reunion, obviously I gave him a cute kiss before we headed to handle our business. Juhn was waiting for me at the entrance, he seemed proud that my soul mate was someone that didn't gave relations to Clyde.

"Wow Nikki, you look happy!"

"Of course I'm happy, I succeed in Luis having me!"

Juhn suddenly gave me a hug and spun me around. "I'm so proud of you, you deserve it after all the moments of anxiety that you'd been through."

"Now... I'm also inside the circleof forgiving Coral so we can be friends again."

"Of course."

Clyde P.O.V:Who was Luis? And why did Nikki turned happy? Of course, that Luis might conquer her so he could take advantage of her. One thing was that Nicole needed to be happy with me and she needed to be on my side, not with another man.

"Hey Lord Jazz." She gave the greeting to Jazz, I approached that Lord quickly to give her the news.

"Clyde, I see you worried. What's wrong?"

"You noticed something weird on Nicole?"

She look confused. "No, I don't see anything wrong in her..."

"You should!"

"Okay, first, let's calm down and take it easy. Now tell me, you have something wrong with Nicole?" 

I approached her. "I saw her getting away from a car, she confessed Juhn about someone named Luis."

"And?"

"It's a total nightmare Mrs. Jazz, I mean, Lord. I'm the one that needs to conquer Nikki's heart, I'm the one who is supposed to be chosen by her!"

"Clyde, I understand your pain, but remember you weren't there for her when she needed you."

"I'm not going to allow this, Nicole needs to be happy with me, ot with someone else. I'm gonna ruin that relationship she has, it's not fair I got destroyed because of someone tryiong to take what's mine."

I saw Nicole with some selling flowers, I approached her quickly before she left.

"I want to know when it's gonna be the day you can leave me alone." She said rolling her eyes.

"Nicole, we need to talk."

"About what? There is nothing we should talk about."

"There is something, so stop playing innocent. I heard you're now happy with another man."

"Yes, and?"

"You're supposed to choose me, I'm the one that should fix and conquer your broken heart. I love you Nicole, I'm the one that should make you happy, not the man you're with now."

I started kissing her with complete passion, it was a great feeling for me. Suddenly, Juhn broke it by pushing me and hitting me, Nikki started crying when the kiss got released.

"Did he hurted you?" Juhn asked.

"He kissed me knowing I'm taken!" She responded loudly, taking steps backwards.

"I'll confess it with Luis, this bullshit can't continue."

Luis P.O.V: I got out of the store after buying a Dentyne Ice spearmint gum box. Of course, I needed to avoid any breath accidents. I recieved a call from Juhn, which it was weird because he didn't used to call me in morning reunions.

"Wassup bruh?"

"Dude, come pick Nikki, quick!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Someone kissed her without her consent."

"And why did he kissed her?"

"I'm not sure, maybe it's because he's obsessed with her."

"I'm going to pick her up now, go accompany her to the stop and stay with her until I come. Okay?"

"I got you dude."

He haged out, it was unbelievable that someone wanted Nicole to cheat. She chose me to be with her and heal her heart, but when it comes to reunion days, she just became anxious. I rushed towards the stop, there I found her hugged by Juhn.

"Dude, sorry if interrupting your issues."

"It's okay, I'm glad that you get to call me in this tough situation."

"...I'm scared." Nicole said shivering in anxiety.

"You don't have to be, aquí estoy."

She jumped in my arms shaking in fear, I noticed her heartbeat was getting faster. One of my premonitions was that Nicole had problems with her with her mental health, she needed help, and quick.

Here's chapter eight. A full evil version of Clyde as started, altought he was a shy guy. Anyways, what we next expect from Luis and Nicole? Stay tunned.