Dedication Over The Unexpected

Rhea and Damian were on the corridor after a long day in the gym, they decided to leave Nicole home 'cause they knew she needed some rest. Their day wasn't the one they'd been expected. Instead of being regular, it became hard. So hard that almost injured Damian up.

"For real..." Rhea spoke. "If this day is gonna be repeated, I'm out of this place and might start jogging."

"We only took one hour, and it felt like we were middle day." Damian rolled his eyes.

"It's because Nicole is not here motivating us like it's supposed to be. Our poor girl is in her hotel room having every single second of her rest."

"We need to do another plan, Rhea. Because Dom was right, Nick is not ready to be in wrestling yet. The only thing she's gonna earn is a possible injury from the ones that want revenge on us."

"Lemme have this clear. If she's not ready, why she'd done her moves perfectly at her first day of training?"

Damian sighed. "You know what? I'm not sure about how she made it, but one thing I can assure you is that she might be in danger. As I mentioned, from people that want revenge on The Judgment Day. Any suggestions?"

Rhea humped. "I don't think this could be a great idea, but we could lie to her about her not having a match on Monday. That could avoid the action she's about to do."

"Rhea.... That's more than a bad idea...." Damian interrupted as he drank some water. "That's the most rocking idea I'd ever heard, but we also need a plan B in case none of what you said works."

"Oh yeah.... I didn't thought of that...."

Both took a while in giving ideas, they had a headache while thinking, but they didn't care.

Meanwhile at the room, Nicole was resting... mostly asleep, until someone knocked the door. It was Cookie, her sister. Yeah, Nick was expecting that her sister would come with her original attitude.

"So, here's where you'd been hiding all long?" Cookie laughed sarcastically. "Your place is home and the reunions; you have few things missed and NOBODY knows about you."

"Cookie, I'm done that people always visualizing me as a little girl. So, I began working on what I truly want to be involved in."

She rolled her eyes. "Are you seriously working on shitty wrestling?"

"It's not shitty, in fact, it's even better than you. All the people there are nice, unlike you. You're just someone who believes to be everyone's mother... but I'm enough of that!"

Rhea came in. "Nick, who is she? Is she bothering you?"

Cookie smiled nervously. "Woah! Relax! I'm her sister! Right Nicole?! Tell her I'm your sister!"

"Is it true, Nick? This girl is your sister?"

Nicole did nothing but tear up in frustration, so she shook her head. "No Rhea, I don't have a sister. You can finish her."

"No! Nicole!"

Rhea grabbed Cookie's hair and made her walk outside. Nicole kneeled and sobbed quietly, she didn't want to do that, but she did it with anger. Damian came to see how she was feeling, until she found her that way.

"Mi Joyita, ¿por qué lloras? (My Joyita, why are you crying?)"

Nicole suddenly put in a smile. "I'd betrayed my sister.... I'd betrayed my inner person's worst nightmare...."

"Nah, you seem like you're happy about doing it." He laughed and sighed. "Look, we need to talk..."

"Can I talk first? I'd been all day thinking of it and I don't want to forget it."

"Sure Joyita. What's going on?"

She sighed. "I'd been thinking that maybe I'm not showing myself on this Monday night episode. I don't want you guys to think I'm not ready for these types of things, so here it is." She humped. "Now, what were you gonna tell me?"

He pretended to forget. "No... nothing important. It's your decision and as the good boyfriend I am, I must respect it."

"Thank you, guapo. I knew you would understand me."

Nicole got in the bathroom, as Damian took side to side steps like he was a crab. He took his phone to call Rhea.

"Abording mission! Abording mission!" He mumbled.

"Yo, give me a break." Rhea responded. "I'm attending someone who's saying she's Nick's sister."

"If her name is Cookie, well yeah, it's Nick's souled sister."

"Lemme hang out. She's trying to escape from me."

Rhea hangs up the phone, as Cookie kept trying to escape from her.

"Could you let me go, man? I had enough with my sister's reject! I can't deal with another hit!"

Rhea raised an eyebrow. "Damian approved you as Nick's sister, but the only thing I need to know is this... Why did Nick betrayed you in the first place? Is there something suspicious on her?"

Cookie sighed. "She has no suspicions to prove, but... I'm gonna say that Nicole doesn't have the same mentality normal people have. She is dealing with a disability since she was a girl, and we rarely have a strange communication that make her hurt, but it's because I want the best for her. She's actually inside this world on her own when she needs special care outside of it."

"Interesting.... Now I know why she betrayed you. You can go, I'll consult it with someone who does know how to solve this issue."

Cookie left. Rhea grabbed the phone again, getting upstairs to Nicole's room, finding Damian there.

"I knew you were here." She spoke. "Look, we need to talk about your Joyita."

Damian got out of the room, closing the door. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Look Damian, this might sound delicate for you, but today I discovered Nicole has a disability. Well, you knew that. Do you?"

He gave some laughs. "Oh, Rhea. I know it since the first time I looked at her eyes. It's obvious because of her behavior and the way she pronounces words. But... the way she's with me is something unforgettable, 'cause we created awesome moments people won't create for themselves. So yeah, I don't give a single fuck about what people talk, my jewel stays my jewel and there is nothing they can do to change it."

Nicole humped. "Uh... Damian. You really think that about me?"

"Yes Joyita, I think ALL THAT about you."

Rhea laughed. "Nah, enough of that. We have a lot of things to do. Now move your asses up."