Dynasty Of Freedom

Nicole P.O.V: I was finally going to have my whole day of fun. No James, no shitties, everything to relax myself a while from everything.

I dressed myslef in some shorts jeans, a grey shirt that quoted sky above, earth below, fire within and some Adidas. I brushed my teeth, put some deodorant and brushed my hair. I got outside, I sat in the couch waiting for Luis to get dressed up. As always, I got the throwback of my heart break situation, I was holding up my tears to not cry, but unfortunately I didn't. The only thing I did was cover my face to begin sobbing, the cushion was getting wet with the tears dropped. I ran towards the bedroom and locked the door, sobbing even more.

Luis P.O.V: I got out of the bathroom ready to leave, as I went downstairs quickly.

"Nicole, let's go!" I yelled, looking for Nicole. I also noticed sobbings from upstairs, I tried to open the door of my room, but it was locked. Nicole was inside, I knew it because of her voice inside the sob, I suddenly knocked the door.

"Leave me alone!" She responded, it was the firest time I listened her talking to me in that tone. I understand... she was frustrated, but sometimes all she needed was a friend or someone she should talk with. What I prefered mostly was that she needed help and confidence so she could express her words.

"Please, open up. Habla conmigo."

It passed plenty of seconds waiting for her to open the door, she then opened it. Her face of cutie was full of tears again, like I'd mentioned, she was frustrated. Another thing I also noticed was that she was a sensitive person that doesn't tolerate the lessons that life give her, and I think those lessons want to be forgotten I hugged her, wiping her tears off her face.

"I'm here." I whispered at her, listening at her soft sobbings fade away little by little. A detail is that she sure needed someone that could protect her from everything around her, not break her heart like she valued nothing.

Her broken sobbing stopped, that ment that she felt better. "You good?" I asked.

"I think so." Nicole responded. "It's just that it's a bad moment that it's unforgettable. I don't want the same thing happening twice... I don't want to."

"Trust me Chiquita, it won't happen again."

"I don't think about that."

"It's not complicated, you just want to return with him, but like you said, he's happy with his shitty girlfriend. And you want to know what's worse?"

"What?"

"You're suffering with your heart in pieces, while he's enjoying life with someone that will leave him later."

"It doesn't seem fair to me..."

"And to me either, you decided this day to forget about all the shit you dealed with, now you're moving those skinny legs outside and get to enjoy this moment."

Nicole looked at me. "I love how you relief me, so let's go before something else happens."

At last, she was TOTALLY relieved after and ready to go. We almost took the whole morning, but if she's better, I'm all good.

Clyde P.O.V: I was searching another detail so I could give Nicole, my last detail was a bubble pot... it was actually the last one in stock. Suddenly, she came and I committed the most stupid mistake ever, I left the pot to hide.

Oh, false alarm. But I realized someone just took the pot, my last chance to buy another detail for Nicole were gone. However, I wasn't going to give up until Nikki is finally mine.

Nicole P.O.V: Finally we were at Starbucks, I asked for a shake cause I don't drink stuff related to coffee. Luis bought the shake for me and a frapuccino for him, he gently pulled the chair so I could sit.

"Wow, qué lindo de tu parte. (Wow, how nice of you.)"

"¿Viste nena? Y tú quejándote. (Did you see girl? And you got complaining.)"

"Well, as a fan and friend of yours... it's not necessary to talk to me about this, but how were you feeling when you realized you have more fans now than before?"

He sighted. "For once I thought everyone was going to hate me, for the easy reason of myself as a dark and heel persona. But since I debuted at the Royal Rumble, moved to the Raw brand and worked with Bad Bunny, I recieved everyone's love little by little."

I smiled. "You reminded  me of a childhood friend of mine, and in the morning of March 24, I'd became your fan. Twelve days before I made that decision, I realized I lost a friend of mine, and I was impacted knowing she won't come back..." I paused and sighted. "Many things got to happen to me. I lost a few friends, I lost a dog member of my family, I lost my crush... I definitely lost everything my confidence towards my family."

Luis took both of my hands with his warm ones. "Hey, you're not alone Chiquita, now you got me and all that matters."

I felt silent feeling his hands covering mine, I could beg somehow for an opportunity, so he could conquer my heart, but I was nervous to tell it. And besides, it was too early to confess.

However, I spended the best day. We swimmed, we got dancing and singed at the same time.

Luis brought me home, yeah, my days staying with him were over for now. We promised we would see ourselves on Saturday, as we both hugged and waved. The next day was going to be a complete torture and I wish it to be over.

Note: HERE IS CHAPTER FOOOUR!! Hope you like it.

Detail: Yes, I'd became a Damian Priest fan since March 24th of this year, he helped me in relieving myself from being depressed, and he kept helping me from all the bad situations I've been through this year.