during the whole lunch break seokjin was glancing at yoongi whenever he got a chance yoongi noticed but kept quite everyone was talking and introducing themselves but seokjin who lobed to talk the most was strangly quite taehyung noticede it so he asked "hyung is everything alright?" seokjin just nodded as an answer tae gave jin a big bear hug seokjin smiled and hugged him back finally the lunch break came to an end and everyone headed to their next classes and like that the day came to an end everyone was heading home "have you seen yoongi?" hobie asked "nope"jungkook said "alright you guys go ahead i'll wait for him" hobie said "ok then see ya tomorrow" jimin said and joined the others "wait have you guys seen seokjin" taehyung asked "oh he told me he would be in the music room" jungkook said "you know what i will just go back and wait for him" taehyung said "ok but come back home early" namjoon said "alight hyung and don't try to cook and burn the house down" taehyung laughed and ran alway "yea" namjoon said "why are you both laughing that's not even funny" namjoon said " i mean where's the lie tho you always break things" jimin said a jungkook was almost rolling the ground laughing "alright enough" namjoon said seriously "enough has no in it" jungkook said and two of them started to laugh "since when did you learn cracking bad jokes" namjoon asked "from jin hyung ofcourse"jungkook smiled and they continuted to walk back home  

Meanwhile

taehyung ran back to school to wait for seokjin but he decided to go inside since jungkook said seokjin will be in the music room on the other hand yoongi got lost on his way cause the school was massive and big hallways he was confused he was the only one their or that's what he thought he heard a similar music playing on piano it was so known to him "wait that music only he can play that he ran from where the sound was coming from he came infront of the music room "is that you are here i thought i lost you" yoongi thought he was about to go inside when taehyung suddenly appeared "hey hyung what are you doing here?" taehyung asked "lost my way"yoongi said "oh just walk straing and take left hallway use the staircase to go downstairs hobie hyung is waiting for you"taehyung said he just nodded "oh is seokjin hyung still in the music room" taehyung asked "music room" yoongi asked confused "you are standing infront of it" taehyung said "hey what are you both doing here?"seokjin asked as he came out with his bag "oh yoongi hyung just got lost let's go it's getting late" taehyung said and pulled both yoongi and seokjin outside with him "hobie hyunggggggggg!!!!!!!" taehyung shouted hobied looked at their direction and waled towards them witha smile yoongi dazed off a bit at how ethereal he looked with the rays of the sun set falling on him "hi hello 123123 hello" taehyung said moving his hand infront of yoongi's eyes "back to earth yoongi" seokjin spoke to him  for the first time in this whole day everything about seokjin felt familiar to yoongi "let's go guys" hobie said "where do you live?" taehyung asked "seven blocks away from here" yoongi said "me and seokjin are your neighbours" hobie said smiling som ething about his smile always made yoongi clam and happy from inside even if he never showed it,they bid bgood bye to taehyung andthe three of them walked togher since the they lived close to eachother it was akwardly silent "well we are here' seokijin said breaking the silence "well see ya tomorrow" hobie said and they parted ways when suddenly seokjin saaid " bye yoongles" yoongi was shocked to hear that name again he turned around faster than a light (rip physics) but seokjin and hobie were gone by then "who are you" yoongi said in his mind he then went inside his home and layed on his bed "well that was a long day" yoongi said looking at the celling he closed his eyes and suddenly hobied popped up on  his mind he opened his eyes and smiled thinking about everything that happened today that's when he remebered about seokjin "who is he is seokjin my jinnie no no way it can't be my jinnie i lost him that forever i don't think i will ever find a friend like him" yoongi took a deep breath and went to take a nap when in his dream he saw a little boy locked inside a celler bleeding "hey here take this it will help you if your hurt" a little boy suddenly appeared "who are you" the boy in the celler asked "umm a friend your friend" he said but yoongi wasn't able to see his face and everything was turning dark wait wait don't go please wait yoongi suddenly woke up from his sleep "oh it was the same dream" yoongi said he said looking outside the window "jinnie i wonder how you are it's been years since i last saw you your the only reason i am still here i hope your alright" yoongi mumbled as a tear escaped from his eyes.....

______________________________________