All of them had to go back to their dorms for today "we have to leave early tomorrow" namjoon said "like any idea why they are chasing behind us" jimin asked "for me they want me" yoongi said standing by the entrance of namjoon's dorm room "wait why u?" Soobin asked "we already know that he was used a experiment but it's incomplete that's the reason they want him back" seokjin said standing beside him, "maybe I shouldn't have ran away from their" yoongi said "no u had a life too" jungkook spoke this actually suprised yoongi a bit "we should think something about tomorrow"namjoon said "what if they make us go through the same game" jimin said "hobie and seokjin know a lot about this so they can help us" yoongi said "but where is hoseok, taehyung and jisoo" namjoon asked "jisoo is talking with hoseok" yoongi said "what about taehyung?" Jimin asked "in the library" soobin said
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok stood their as the cold wind hit him he closed his eyes as he stood on the top of the roof remember the day when rosé jumped to stop him from doing something crazy when he was just standing their he missed his bubble best friend but he knew it was good he stayed away from everyone "hoseok" jisoo said he turned around and saw jisoo standing "jisoo i- "it's alright u don't have to explain anything I heard everything u did what u could to save your parents" jisoo said "but I put everyone in danger even rosé" hoseok said "I said it's not your fault and we will find her as long as we all are together look at them don't u feel like instead of running u can try and make things better again" jisoo said hoseok looked down he saw namjoon's dorm room open yoongi standing by the door and others inside talking he sighed "it's either running away or u try making things right the choice is yours" jisoo said when her phone ringed "oh ok we'll be right there" jisoo said to seokjin on the other side of the call "let's go they are calling us" jisoo said hobie followed her went inside with her taehyung already came now all of them were their together "we can not stay seperated it has a lot of danger" yoongi said "why?" Taehyung asked "look their u see that black van it hasn't been their the whole day previously I noticed it following us I thought we were going to the same destination but they are watching us" Yoongi said "ok now that creeps me out" jisoo said "hoseok, seokjin u both have to tell us everything about the game please" namjoon said "the game has 10levels" seokjin said "wait what ten but we only played 5" jimin said "cause the other 5 were either deleted or archived those 5 were kinda easy but the other 5 are deadly" seokjin "but u can help us" jisoo said "I can only tell how the game works and all the structures and layout or how to win but it's really easy to change the format their was someone else who controlling them that's the person who removed 5 levels" seokjin said "who's that?" Soobin asked seokjin looked at hoseok "so u mean hoseok deleted the other 5 levels" yoongi said seokjin nodded "it's gonna be easy that means we have to repeat the levels we did" jungkook said "it won't" hoseok finally spoke "w-why?" Namjoon asked "I deleted it other 5 but somehow the sim it was in was take out before it got deleted the sim is the most important thing the game might be physical but those are just props the sim has all data it" hoseok said "wait isn't the sim with u" seokjin asked shocked "they snached it away" hoseok said "now what" jungkook said laying back after a brief silence hoseok spoke again "I don't know but maybe this can help" hoseok said "what is it?" Jungkook asked sitting up again "if the game in taking place here that means rose will be in the last level theirs a high chance she can and if the game is their in such a abandoned place the one controlling it now won't be far away " hoseok said "I saw a abandoned warehouse while going their" taehyung said "alright then we have to split up" seokjin said "namjoon,jisoo, jungkook and soobin with enter the game" seokjin said "me, hoseok,jimin will go to the ware house" seokjin said "what about me?" Yoongi asked "u will stay in car far from the game and text us any abnormal things going on" hoseok said "alright"yoongi said "but we first gotta take care of him" jisoo said looking at the person spying on them..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A man wearing all black stood outside the car he didn't notice jisoo behind him with a frying pan "ough-
He man fainted after jisoo hit him repeatedly "let's take him inside" jisoo said taehyung and jimin helped her get him up they slowly walked towards their dorm "oh no Mrs Wang is garding the dorm if she catches us we are so dead" jisoo said "wait lemme call jungkook"Jimin said "hey jungkook can u distract Mrs Wang garding the boys dorm" jimin said "ok good" he said hanging up the call
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So... Ummm.. hyungs how much sneaky are u ?" Jungkook asked yoongi, hoseok, namjoon and seokjin "medium sneaky" seokjin said ofc he's kim the seokjin he didn't like the atmosphere serious "ok reme how we used to help others sneak in school when our homeroom teacher used to see if anyone was late"jungkook said "yeah" namjoon said slowly "good soobin and yoongi hyung stay here and wait for us alright and get rope and a chair" jungkook said before hurrying out with namjoon,hoseok and seokjin "well guess we gotta arrange a rope" soobin said "follow me" yoongi said as soobin followed him

"Ok so I need one of u to go and talk with Mrs Wang to distract her" jungkook said "leave it on me"seokjin said walking to her confidently "well ok one problem solved "ok so I'll go and bring them and ummm see if seokjin hyung dosent mess up"jungkook said walking out sneaky
While seokjin distracted Mrs Wang "we must help him even if hyung distracts her eyes watch everywhere" namjoon said pulling hoseok along with him hosek remember the time when he and namjoon were sneaking out of detention in middle school he held namjoon's hand to sneak out while others distracted the teacher now it was namjoon who held his hand that way...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rosé layed on the ground her hand all tied up tightly she knew her hand had wounds the floor was cold she smell the metallic smell of blood which wanted to make her gag she slowly stood up and walked towards the gate luckily the door was open she didn't see any men their this was her only chance to escape she left the room and slowly went down the metal stairs the gaurds were there she slowly sneaked under a table then behind a torn sofa she saw the door open she was so excited that she wanted to run out that right now but she held it back cause one silly move and all her hopes will be destroyed she slowly went towards the mains controlling the electricity in the room she turned it off all the lights went out the gaurds were confused she took the chance and escaped she left the horrible place but was soon spotted by a gaurd but now that she was out their was no way she was going in she ran through the field of longs grass as the gaurds follow her while running she managed to free her hands and threw in  behind to distract the gaurds and ran in other direction and they eventually lost her she ran and ran as fast as she could and reached infront of the warehouse she slowly sneaked in when she heard some noises up like someone was coming down she quickly hid somewhere and saw the real culprit  walk out angrily she knew staying out in here wasn't safe for her and if she tried to run somewhere more they will definitely catch her then she spotted a leader to a vent she slowly yet quickly went up and inside just on time before the man caught her she sat there inside and soon fell asleep....

To be continued-
______________________________________