"good morning both of you wake up!!!!!" jimin shouted coming inside taehyung's room "what are you doing here early in the morning?" taehyung asked in a sleepy voice "well i stayed at jungkook's home yesterday cause it was too late" jimin said "oh" taehyung said half asleep "wake up tae" taehyung heard a soft voice taehyung instantly knew it was seokjin "hyunggg" taehyung said trying to fine him with his hands half asleep not knowing what he is doing and he tipped and fell on seokjin luckly jimin caught seokjin falling with taehyung "thanks jiminie"seokjin said "let's go jungkook made pancakes"jimin said "tae do you want me to carry you?" seokjin asked taehyung nodded like a baby and hugged seokjin more tightly seokjin smiled looking at the yonger one in his arms his hair all messy his heart was beating fast "hey sleepy heads are you coming" jimin shouted seokjing took taehyung in a bridal style and went outside "aww" jungkook awwed "seokjin you should let him do thing on his own now or he will never grow up" namjoon said "come on namjoon they are so cute like that way" jimin said seokjin made taehyung sit on his chair and on one himself taehyung stood up sat on seokjin's lap facing him and hugged and again fell asleep "tae" seokjin said confused jimin and jungkook couldn't stop laughing "ooooo~" jimin and jungkook started to tease them namjoon couldn't stop laughing "guys stop" seokjin said getting up with taehyung "you know what let tae sleep for now i'll give him breakfast later" namjoon said taking a sleepy taehyung from seokjin's arms "seokjin sat down while namjoon took his little brother inside with him "come on jin hyung admit it you like tae" jimin said all of a sudden seokjin chocked on his pancake "what do mean?" seokjin said "come on jin hyung you know what we mean" jungkook said "yeah i mean he likes ya too"jungkook added "and how do you know that?" seokjin asked "everyone knows it the way you both at echother and mostly you both can not be seperated " namjoon said coming inside "but- "jin hyung" jimin and jungkook said together "ok ok fine your right i do" seokjin said looking at his pancakes "you know you should ask him out and see it youself if he does the same or not" namjoon said "it's not easy" seokjin said "what am i here for ?" jimin said "we got a expert here i see" namjoon said "ofcourse i am" jimin said smirking "well think about it hyung maybe you won't regret it atall" jungkook said the door bell rang "i'll get it " seokjin said getting up from his seat when he opend the door he saw yoongi and hobie standing outside "hey come in" seokjin said and both of them came in "hobie are you feeling alright?" seokjin asked "yes hyung don't worry so much" hobie said smiling the three of them walked inside "ah i am so bored " jimin said "hey guys" hobie said coming inside "hyung you got any idea?" jimin aksed "i don't have any idea"hobie said "wait guys i almost forgot" jungkook said standing up "hey what are you guys planning without me" taehyung asked coming in the living room "look who decided to wake up" namjoon said "your food is in the kitchen" seokjin said "okie" taehyung said and went to the kitchen "so jungkook you were saying something"taehyung said coming with his plate of food and sat beside seokjin "so you know i saw this game thing poster and brought it with myself i thought we could try it" jungkook said handing namjoon a piece of paper "jungkook are you serious it can be dangerous" namjoon said "oh shit we need to get them play it" hobie said in his mind "i have to thinks of something to stop them" seokjin thought "come on hyung please" jimin said "guys we don't even know if it's okay to play it" seokjin said "come on hyung what's that can go wrong" taehyung thugging on to seokjin's shirt "tae" seokjin said "please" taehyung said 'i-umm' seokjin sighed "okay fine" seokjin said "thanks hyung" taehyung said "i love you" taehyung said in his mind he wanted to say it so badly "taehyung to earth" jimin said tasehyung jumped out of his thoughts "hyung please please please" jungkook said "it looks intresting" hobie said taking the paper from namjoon's hand "i think that too" yoongi said standing behind hobie "see hyung everone wants to go" taehyung said yeontan in his arms and patting his head "ah ok fine but what about yeontan if we go where will he stay"namjoon said "with the neighbours like all the time" taehyung said as a matter of fact but tae "please hyung please" jimin said "ok ok" namjoon said "yessss" tae,jungkook,hobie and jimin said yoongi just chuckled at hobie's cuteness....

time skip to 1 week later

taehyung was packing things when he heard a knock on the door he turned to see jimin "ready?" jimin asked "yes i just hope nothing is missing" taehyung said well i think i know what is missing"jimin said sitting beside taehyung "seokjin" jimin said 'w-wh-what d-do yo-you mea-me-mean" taehyung asked blushing 'come on tae you can't hide it anymore we all know you have feelings for him" jimin said 'but he dosen't" taehyung said looking down on the floor figgiding with his finger "tae' jimin said "jimin i-i don't know how to" taehyung "it's not what if he rejects me" taehyung added "tae but the worst feeling is never saying someone what you feel" jimin said taehyung sighed 'ill' try" taehyung said "good now let's get going or we will be late" jimin said little did they know what was waiting for them.....

hey guys i hope your doing well and i hope you like this chapter and bts member have their own insta accs i know i am late again 

have a good day or night bye lobly ya'll