7 (1st round)

"how long my butt hurts sitting" jimin complaint "just few more minutes we'll be their soon" namjoon said they were driving where they are gonna go "namjoon you said that 3minutes ago" seokjin said laying his head on taehyung's shoulder "hyung don't drive fast and crash the car we don't want broken bones" jungkook said "kook I won't" namjoon said meanwhile hobie fell asleep in yoongi's lap while yoongi played with his hair hobie woke up after sometime still a bit sleepy yoongi was looking outside so he didn't notice him waking up hobie sat up with sleepy eyes and yawned "cute" yoongi thought when he heard hobie "hyung your wake" jimin said hobie just nodded "guys get ready we are here" namjoon said " yesss" jimin and jungkook cheered they were infront of a big mansion "umm what are we doing here?" Yoongi asked confused "guys are you sure about this?" Seokjin asked "ofcourse we are" hobie said coming beside seokjin "this is going to be dangerous especially for yoongi his past is all related here I know I have no choice but I have to help them through this" seokjin thought suddenly the door opened it self "welcome" a voice said which startled all of them "here it goes" jungkook said excitedly they entered inside it was so beautiful "please stay together the game start soon" the voice said "it feels like some thing out of fantasy" yoongi said again the lights went of and now they were infront on a wooden door "so the game starts from here" voice said again "it's kinda creepy" jimin said "maybe I should have worked more on the voice thingy" seokjin thought "so stay close especially jungkook come here" namjoon said strictly "okay hyung" jungkook said standing beside namjoon holding jimin's hand "let's go then" taehyung said and hobie opened the door seokjin and yoongi were beside each other  "the first round you have three chances here are many color tiles they will soon have colors and stepping on the red onces means you die try and remember them carefully" the voice said "so if we die we die only in the game right" namjoon asked "you also die in real life we got guns" the voice said again "oh no" jimin said " now what jungkook" namjoon said looking at jungkook who was confident af "I got it " jungkook said "no we aren't playing it I- namjoon got cut off by the voice "if you don't play you all die" the voice said "oh lord" jimin said terrified "it's alright I can do it trust me hyung" jungkook said "alright I'll trust you with this one" namjoon said and gave him a hug jungkook hugged back then walked towards the starting "ready go" the voice spoke and the floor lit up with lights "easy jungkook was gonna start but the lights went away "what" jungkook asked "you have to remember " voice spoke "I got you" seokjin said standing beside him "step on the blocks the way I say trust me" seokjin said jungkook nodded and stepped in..

"The thrid one on left"
"The one beside"
"Sixth one on the middle"
"Fifth one on the left"

Like this jungkook was almost in the end "jungkook you have to a long jump okay" seokjin said "okay hyung" jungkook said "which one?" Jungkook asked "fifth one on the second row" seokjin said jungkook closed his eyes took a deep breath and went for it everyone closed their eyes in fear he won't make it until they heard "congratulations you made it now the paths clear other participants can come to the other side" the voice said jimin rab and hugged him "you did it" taehyung cheered "I happy your safe" namjoon said smiling yoongi felt something was familiar with him even seokjin seemed a bit sus....

"Welcome to the second round" the voice said again "it's alright we can do it together and thanks seokjin hyung" jungkook "no problem" seokjin said smiling...

______________________________________

Hey guys I hope you're doing well and this the first round in game what you think is seokjin being really sus?

I hope you like this chapter another update at evening

Have a great day or night 💜💜💜