Jisoo decided they will meet up at school library jimin,jisoo, seokjin and taehyung were walking down the hall way quietly no one spoke a word "do you think rose is alright?" Jimin asked "I don't think so" jisoo said "noonaaa" soobin came in all of a sudden "how's rose?" Jisoo asked "she's not good" soobin said jimin sighed "I'll get going first" jimin said walking away "taehyung can I talk to you for a second" jisoo said taehyung nodded and followed jisoo seokjin walked up to yoongi slowly he helped seokjin go back to his dorm "taehyung you have to be honest with me please" jisoo said taehyung nodded "what's really going on?" Jisoo asked "no nothing" taehyung said "taehyung I know something is going on" jisoo said "really nothing is wrong" taehyung said "taehyung you don't have to hide anything anymore" jisoo said "what do you mean" taehyung asked "i know you jimin his friends and seokjin you guys know eachother" jisoo said taehyung went quite for a second "please taehyung" jisoo said "yes everything is messed up" taehyung said finally "what happened?" Jisoo said softly taehyung told her everything about what happened..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

Hobie sighed as he sat in his room the only the he felt was numbness he took a snicker out of his bag and ate it  looking at his mirror he smiled as tears left his eyes he completely broke  down his room was a total mess he hugged his unicorn plushie and cried his heart out..

Yoongi was going to his room when he heard hobie crying inside his room he peeked through the door to see him crying it bothered him it broke his heart yoongi became soft for him he walked inside and hugged hobie he didn't know what he was doing himself

Hobie felt someone hugging him tightly he was shocked when he looked up to see yoongi hugging him he heart rushed fast he pushed yoongi away softly and quickly  wiped his tears away "hobie you don't have to lie to yourself anymore" yoongi said again pulling hobie in for a hug this time hobie didn't push him away and hugged him back and cried in his arm yoongi stroked hobies hair softly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

Namjoon, and soobin were walking where they were supposed to meet for the project ,soobin and namjoon talked soobin said  "I say that boy likes you" soobin said namjoon blushed at what soobin said namjoon knew soobin was talking about jungkook "hey look jimin and rose are coming" namjoon said changing the topic "hey love birds" soobin said walking up to them namjoon chuckled "hey stob it soobin" rose said with mood off  "hey guys" namjoon said walking up to them "rose you alright" namjoon asked rose just nodded "ah their is grumpy old grandpa" soobin said "wait is that sleepy head" rose said her eyes lit up "I thought he won't come" soobin said "wait he looks like he cried" soobin said as yoongi and hobie came closer "are you guys done chatting" yoongi said now standing behind soobin and rose "oh yes let's go" rose said she glanced at hobie who didn't speak a word they went inside and sat down soobin sat beside namjoon , rose sat beside jimin, yoongi and hobie "so about the project it's kinda hard" jimin said thinking "the teachers really do hate us" soobin said pouting " come on it can't be that hard" namjoon said ruffling soobin's hair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile

Seokjin

Jisoo and taehyung walked in the corridor in silence taehyung told jisoo everything "tae I think you guys should give eachother a chance" jisoo said " I don't know I am just so afraid " taehyung sighed "tae everything happens for a reason tae we don't always have to live on with regret for what happened in past and about namjoon tae ask yourself why your real family gave you up in the first place and out of everything namjoon loved you like his own brother he never let you feel like you're not a part of the family being a family doesn't means you have to be blood related" jisoo said taehyung didn't say anything "it's getting late we'll meet at the library tomorrow" jisoo said walking away a student took their picture from far away...