12 (round 5 the final): start of remember me

The six of them entered the final round it was a bit dim room with seven chairs in one where hobie was sitting looking down with a little light in the room "sit down in the chairs" the voice said all of them where confused but sat down beside eachother "now the manly voice came back the moment we were waiting for namjoon do you mind saying the truth to taehyung or do it" the voice said all of a sudden "what do you mean?" Namjoon asked "that he's adopted" the man said "hyung what does he mean?" Taehyung asked "well if you all want to go out you all have to tell the truth infront of everyone well hoseok that's the consequences of resetting the game" the man laughed evily "what" jungkook was jungshook "what's happening what's going?" Jimin asked scared "oh and jimin so how would you feel knowing that two people here are you half brothers" the man said "stop why are you going this?" Seokjin asked almost in the verge of crying "either say it or yoongi gets the same fate as his past or he's finally set free" the man said yoongi was shocked hearing it "you got two options " the man said "alright I'll say it" seokjin cried "hyung what do you mean what's going on?" Taehyung asked looking at seokjin "i-i- c-cr-cre-at-ated t-this g-game" seokjin said the thing he was so afraid to say all this while "wait what?" All of them said in shock except hobie "wait your joking right?" Namjoon asked "n-no" seokjin said "why why would you do this make such a dangerous game out of everyone choose us?" Jimin asked "I-i s-srry I had no choice" seokjin said "great" jimin said leaning back "this isn't the end yet" the man said "great now theirs more to this" jungkook added trustfated "jeon jungkook or should I say min jungkook" the man which made jungkook almost jump out of his seat "hey who are you?" Jungkook snapped " come on how long will you hide it sad thing is your brother never came looking for you seems like he was busy finding someone else umm yoongi mind to explain" the man said "what the hell is going on?" Jimin shouted out of frustration the room went silent "tae I am sorry" namjoon spoke "h-hyung" taehyung said "I am sorry I lied to you so much I couldn't say it but you are not actually my brother but my adopted brother but tae remember that dosen't make you any less of my brother" namjoon said looking down "w-wh-at d-do y-y-you me-mean?" Taehyung asked in the verge of crying "it's not true right" taehyung asked "it's true" namjoon said "but why why did you lie to me ?" Taehyung asked "I didn't want you to be hurt but tae I really loved you like my little brother- "but still you lied to me my whole life ALL THIS YEARS I HAVE BEEN LIVING A LIE BUT NOTHING ELSE" taehyung shouted crying hard "ta-tae" namjoon tried to walk up to him comfort him "don't just come here stay their away far away from me" taehyung said crying "hobie mind to say seokjin why he had to suffer for the game why jimin dosen't have a family even after having one" the man said "what" jimin snapped " ji-jiminshi I know you can't forgive me I know none of you won't not even seokjin hyung hyung I am the reason you had to create his game yes I loved you but I always felt no one in the family valued me I was invisible to them so i was the one who told dad that you always went to meet yoongi that you freed yoongi everyone's deep serects i knew from the beginning that jimin was our half brother but I was the one he was send for adoption cause I felt that I would dead in their eyes if their was another child jimin is actually our half brother I was one behind all of this" hobie said this was like a bomd set off "why would you do that why you make me do something I will always regret" Seokjin said as tears rolled down his eyes it was like a sword went through his heart "it's not like you didn't hide the fact jimin was both of your half brother either" taehyung said looking at seokjin "what?" Jimin said in a cracked voice "you both hid it from me taehyung you too you knew how much it hurted me knowing I didn't have a family and you guys just pushed me away" jimin cried "jimi I-i am sorry" taehyung said "sorry changes nothing now it changes nothing" jimin said crying "the pain dosen't change the damage you two both did and tae I thought we were soulmates and you hide this from is it just cause you like seokjin" jimin said crying more harder seokjin was shocked when he heard "hobie why did you do this why" namjoon asked "atleast the truth still came out the truth you were trying to hide" taehyung said "j-jun-jungkook" hobie said "....." Hobie knew the younger was really hurt "yoongi is your real brother" hobie said yoongi looked up suddenly all of a sudden "w-wh-at" he asked jungkook was silent he didn't say anything "what do you mean all these- "why do you care you never came looking for me all you cared was jin hyung he was the only one you looked for yes it's true my name isn't jeon jungkook but it's min I kept it a secret knowing that one day you will come for me and finally I would be able say it but you never did I waited every single day hoping you would but you never did when I needed you the most you weren't their" jungkook cried "so why do you care now leave me alone just like you did" jungkook said yoongi couldn't fine any words to say something "now yoongi the one with the biggest serect" the man said "stop aren't happy enough what do you want" yoongi asked "suffer for everything that happened years ago yoongi was used as a sience experiment cause his dad in the middle of the research of something important chose to betray us and the kims what can I say even their elder son did seokjin would tell all the plan to yoongi and always talk to him it was okay until he did the worst thing he tricked us and freed yoongi well this is the consequences of betraying us" man said "why them why my friends?" Seokjin asked "ofcourse to show them who you really are and hobie or should I say hoseok you changed your name trying to get away from everything but the sad thing is you can never" the man said smirking "so your real name-" yoongi couldn't complete it "yes my actual name is hoseok I hide it cause I wanted to forget the past" he cried "the damage is done hyung crying won't help" jimin said his voice had alot of pain, hurt betrayal "hyung are you happy now after breaking us all apart" namjoon said looking at seokjin with tears in his eyes "I am done with everything I can't stay in the same place with you anymore" taehyung said "the final round ends here congratulations you all made it till the end" the voice spoke "shut up" jungkook snapped and next everything went blank..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.