3 ✔️

Mature Content

N I N A

I woke up with a startle not knowing where I am. I look around and frown when I notice that I'm not in my room. It's still dark outside but I can still see the interior of this place. Just...wow. I have no words.

Everything is dark themed with gray marble walls and a built in desk against the wall with a wide mirror that covers almost half of it. I lean over the bed to see the floor and notice light brown wood tile. Well that's unique but it fits the theme perfectly. The silk sheets on the king sized bed are a light gray with a dark gray comforter. And looking to my left, I see Vincent soundly sleeping on his back with an arm under his pillow and his other arm over his chest. His chest moves up and down slowly indicating that he is in fact sleeping. Welp, time to fix that because I'm horny.

Straddling his waist, I leave light kisses along his chest and slowly make my way down lower. I keep leaving kisses on his bare body until I make it to his V line. Vincent starts to shift when I lick along his defined line and lightly tug his pubic hair with my teeth. He groans and I can feel him getting harder underneath me. I continue my kisses further down until I'm face to face with his hardening dick. Looking up, I see Vincent looking down at me with hooded eyes.

"Eager now are we?" His sleepy voice goes straight to my pussy and I close my eyes at the feel of his hand in my hair tugging it. Usually I hate when people touch my hair but right now I couldn't care less. He pulls my head up so I'm looking at him and he has his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"You want to suck my cock?" I nod my head eagerly, licking my lips. Vincent looks down at my lips and brings his free hand to rub his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Then suck."

I don't waste any time opening my mouth and wrapping my lips around his tip. I lick around his slit and build up saliva to spit on it. Vincent groans at the action and I use my tongue to spread my spit around the rest of his length before taking him in my mouth. I start off slow, teasing him like he teased me but it doesn't last long when he pulls me away by my hair. Hard.

"You think it's nice to tease me?" He says, his voice still raspy from sleep.

"Just returning the favor." I smirk, sticking my tongue out to flick his tip.

"I see," he wraps my hair into his fist and pulls, causing me to moan, "maybe I should fuck your mouth sore so you won't be able to make snarky comments anymore."

"Maybe you should." I say back quickly.

His eyes darken at my words and he tugs my hair back but lowering me down to his awaiting disco stick. Yummy.

"Open."

I open my mouth and then he's thrusting his hips up until his dick is in my mouth. It's slow at first. He plants his feet on the bed and lifts his hips up as I take him in.

"Fuck Nina." He groans closing his eyes. His pace starts to pick up and I do the thumb tucked under fingers and curled toes method I read about online to try to control my gag reflex. Safe to say, so far so good.

I keep sucking him off when he pushes my head down while also thrusting his hips up. Tears well up in my eyes and I quickly blink them away. I grab onto the sheets to stabilizes myself and moan when I feel him hit the back of my throat.

"Look at you, mouth around my cock. Want to say something now?" I let out a gargled moan when I feel his free hand palm one of my breasts. He starts to twist and pull at my nipple and I bring one of my hands down to my core to ease the painful pressure that's building. Vincent must've notice because then he's pulling me off him and dragging my body up to kiss me.