4 ✔️

N I N A

My alarm goes off at exactly 7:30am. I grab my phone, turning off the alarm and going back to sleep. But then I jolt awake when I remember what today is.

The first last day of high school.

Getting up from my bed, I start walking over to my bathroom but then stop when I feel the soreness between my legs. When Vincent and I woke up the next morning, he took me into his bathroom to shower but ended up fucking me against the tiled wall instead. Then when he was cooking breakfast he said he was hungry for something else and went down on me on the kitchen island, and then I rode him on the couch. I guess you can say that my birthday will be unforgettable. He took me home Saturday afternoon and I've been spending all Sunday doing laundry and getting ready for school.

Once I got my composure back, I slowly started walking to the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower, I brush my teeth and adding the necessary products in my hair before defusing it and walk back into my room wearing only a towel. I head to my closet to grab my uniform—yeah we have to wear a fucking uniform—and change into it. It's a simple plaid blue skirt with a white button up that I have to tuck under my bottoms. My tits can barely fit into my top and it's a size medium.

Grabbing some knee high socks, I put them on with my black converse and go back to the bathroom to pull my hair up in a high bun with my curls falling over my forehead and do my makeup. I don't really care for my appearance at school and usually just wear my glasses with light mascara and lip gloss. Since it's the first day though, I decided to add some highlighter to my cheek bones and inner corners of my eyes.

Once my look is complete, I pack my bag and head downstairs. My mother isn't home since she usually has to leave early for work. She works at this law firm downtown and has cases back to back so I rarely see her. I don't know who my dad is since he left before I was born, so it's just been me and my mom for as long as I can remember. I grab some avocado and bread to make toast and chug down an entire bottle of water because I'm so thirsty. Checking the time, I see I only have twenty minutes to get to school so I quickly eat my breakfast and grab my car keys before heading out the door.

The car ride to school takes fifteen minutes so I know I'm going to be late to my first period class, which is Advanced American Government.

Once at school, I quite literally run inside towards my locker so I can put my bag away. I grab my government book and journal and start trying to look for my class number. The halls are already nearly empty since class starts any second and I'm going to fucking scream if I'm late for class.

Thankfully, I find my classroom right when the bell rings and see Mila sitting in the back. I'm still pissed that she bailed on me for my birthday but she's the only person that I know in here so I take the seat next to her. And I honestly can't blame her since her dickhead of a boyfriend is such a bad influence on her. They've been dating since sophomore year and I never liked him since he's tried on many occasions to get with me. I've tried to tell her several times but she never believed me. Whatever.

"Nina! Hey girl." Mila smiles at me and gives me a hug. "I'm so sorry about Friday night. I just wanted to pregame but I guess I went a little too hard."

You think?

"It's fine." It's not but I don't feel like arguing right now. I know I'll forgive her soon, so it's really no big deal.

"So, I heard that the new history teacher is hot. I heard some girls talking in the hallway saying how he was the hottest man that they've ever seen."

I really don't give a shit if I'm being honest. I need my number one priority to be school so I can get into the interior design program at my dream school in Manhattan.

"That's cool." I say flipping over my journal and book so I can get started on the notes that I know we're gonna be working on in a few days. I like to be ahead in my classes so I can have my weekends off to do my own thing.

The door to the classroom barges open but I don't bother to look up to see who it is. I'm too engrossed in my notes. I hear whispers from girls around me and Mila squealing next to me, but I don't take my eyes off my notes. There's the sound of writing on the board and then a throat clearing.

"I'm Mr. Clarke and I will be your new history teacher."

"Helloooo Mr. Clarke." I hear the girls gush and coo when saying his name. His voice sounds awfully familiar and when I finally look up to see what all the fuss is about, my eyes widen and my pencil falls from my hand and to the floor when I see who it is.

Vincent.

The sound of my pencil dropping causes heads to turn my way, including his. When we make eye contact, his eyes also widen and we're both frozen in each other's eyes.

No, this can't be happening. Please tell me I'm dreaming.

I'm the first one to break eye contact and lean down to grab my pencil that fell. I got back to writing down my notes trying to calm my beating heart. Vincent can't be my new teacher. Oh my god! I had sex with my teacher!

Vin—Mr. Clarke clears his throat again and goes to take roll and when he gets to my name, I freeze again.

"Gianina Adams."

Without looking up at him, I croak out a "here."

"I would much rather you look at me when you are talking to me, Miss Adams." He says. I look up at me and become entranced by him all over again. He's wearing a tight fitted long sleeve button up that's tucked into a pair of dark washed slacks. His dark hair is slicked back and he's wearing a gold watch on his right wrist. Holy fuck he's as hot as I remember.

"Here." I whisper looking at him. He looks at me for a moment, doing a quick glance over my body before going back to calling out the names of the other students.

Oh my god I'm so fucked.

Class ends forty minutes later and everyone is packing up their stuff.

"I'm going to go catch up with Jax so I'll see you at lunch." Mila says before walking out of the classroom. I get up from my seat also getting ready to walk until he calls my name.

"Miss Adams, may I speak with you for a moment?"

I suck in a breath and start walking up to his desk. He's looking over some papers while everyone else is leaving the class. Once it's just us, he looks up at me with anger written all over his face.

"I'm going to need for you to be honest with me. How old are you?" He demands through gritted teeth. His voice is cold and authoritative and I stutter on my feet.

"I'm eighteen, I swear. Look I had no idea that you were going to be my teacher. If it makes it better then I'll switch out of your class." I say quickly. I really can't fuck up my future by being caught with my teacher. This could ruin not only me but him as well.

Vincent is just looking at me, not saying a word. He leans back into his chair and runs a hand through his slicked back hair.

"That won't be necessary. Just know that what we did cannot happen again do you understand me? I mean, fucking hell you're my student and I'm also nine years older than you. When I first saw you I thought that you were at least twenty, not just becoming a legal adult!" He raises his hands up in exasperation.

"Yes I know I understand. Again I'm so sorry." I look down playing with the hem of my skirt. Thanks to my mom, my body is filled out in all the right places and even though this skirt is a medium, it's still pretty short on me. I start walking over to door to leave when he calls for me again.

"And Miss Adams," I turn around to look at him. His eyes are roaming down my body but staying at my skirt, "if you're going to continue being in my class then maybe get a larger size skirt. I can't risk looking underneath if you bend over."

That causes my cheeks to heat up and I quickly nod my head.

"Yes of course, Vincent—I mean Mr. Clarke! I mean sir—I'm...I'm just gonna go." And I quickly turn back around running out of the classroom.

I am definitely completely fucked.

*****

Yes ma'am you are definitely fucked.