5 ✔️

V I N C E N T 

Seeing Nina in my class did take me by surprise. I had no idea that she was in high school. College maybe but definitely not high school. I feel fucking sick knowing that I had my way with one of my students. And fuck...all the things I said and did to her while we had sex? What if she reports me? Or worse, what if she finds me completely disgusting because of all the vile things I did to her?

What we did cannot happen again. Ever. But I can't shake the thoughts away of her in that little school girl outfit. How her legs were crossed, causing her skirt to ride up. Or the fact that her tits are so big that they basically bulged out of her top. She's like a fucking walking and talking wet dream for all men.

I can just imagine my hands siding up her smooth legs until I get to her sweet pu—Nope! Not going there.

It's noon now which means that the majority of students will be the in cafeteria for lunch. This gives me the chance to really walk around the entire school. Parks Christian High is one of the most prestigious schools in all of California. It wasn't hard to get a job here considering the connections I have. I didn't entirely need this job since I'm co-CEO of several clubs along with my cousin and also hold 40% shares of Clarke Industries, but I actually like teaching and wanted to pursue a career in it. I just never intended on sleeping with one of my students.

I'm not a relationship kind of guy. I fuck and then I leave. I would have the occasional "partner" where I would have them sign a confidentiality packet stating that what we do will not leave the four walls we are in. Either it be sex or other things. But other than that, I don't do long term lovey, dovey hold hands and cuddle shit.

I rarely even fucking kiss or have a woman spend the night in the same bed as me. So it was to my surprise when I did both things with Nina. I was just so enchanted by her the moment she walked into that bar a few nights ago. Wearing that tight as skin black dress with heels making her legs and ass look amazing. Her dark silky complexion and her tight nearly black curls that fell over her shoulders. Everything about her was irresistible. The noises she made, how she tasted, how perfect her breasts fit in my hands, the way I sunk into her and she squeezed me like a vice-grip.

Would it be wrong if I had another tast—Stop!

Wrong. It would be so wrong she is your student and you need to be the adult.

Walking around the school, I notice that it has a very Victorian vibe to it. Everything is either dark wood or gray with white walls. The lockers are a burnt wood color with combination codes instead of locks. There's sitting areas in nearly every turn with black leather sofas and a coffee table in the center. There are also glass rooms that look to be conference rooms.

This is a pretty nice looking school.

Getting to the cafeteria—which is surprisingly on the second floor and not the first one—it's aligned with dark brown tables that have long stools attached to them all across the large space. There are five different food places to get something to eat; Panda Express, Chick Fil A, Starbucks, Chipotle, and Panera Bread. The ceiling has three arches with fancy chandeliers hanging evenly around them.

I hear laughing from across the cafeteria and I see a pair of long brown legs that I remember being wrapped around my waist when I fucked her into oblivion. She's leaning against the table talking to some...guy. I'm not sure what they're talking about but he's making her laugh and that makes me...feral for some reason.

A voice next to me shakes me out of my thoughts and I turn to see a woman standing there smiling at me. She looks to be my age if not a few years older. Her hair is in a updo with some of her blonde strands falling out. Her body is covered with a maroon blouse tucked in a black pencil skirt. Looking back at her face, I notice that her eyes are a light brown shade—lighter than Nina's—and she has freckles. I see her mouth moving but I don't hear her because I can hear Nina's laughs from where I'm standing. I quickly blink out my thoughts and focus my attention back at the lady standing next to me.

"I'm sorry?" I say apolitically since I definitely didn't hear a word she just said.

She blushes and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear before looking back at me with doey eyes.

"I said that I'm Sasha Martin, the junior English teacher." She smiles at me. Not even a blind man can look past the look in her eyes. Fuck. She thinks that I wasn't listening to her because I was checking her out. I mean, I kind of was but my mind was on a different woman. Correction, a girl. A barely legal girl.

I bring my hand out for her to shake and introduce myself.

"Vincent Clarke. The new Advanced American Government teacher."

She blushes again when her hand grabs mine and I now want to go back to my classroom and lock the door.

"I know, you're basically the talk of the school now." She tells me and my eyes widen just a bit in surprise.

"Several of the female students are gushing about you because you are so young and...well handsome."

Yeah, I definitely want to go back to my classroom now.

I definitely give her a fake laugh when she giggles and pull my hand away from hers because she was still holding it. Besides the fact that I love having sex, human contact grosses me out. Too many germs on ones hand.

"Well I better get going, I was just walking around the school to get a feel for it." I send her a kind smile before leaving the cafeteria, but not before throwing a quick glance at Nina. I notice that her eyes are on me and she's looking from me and Ms. Martin with a small frown on her face.

Interesting.

Heading back towards my classroom, I close the door and sit down on my desk chair.

~~~

School ended about two hours ago and yet I'm still at my desk going over paper work. It's only the first day of school but I gave my students an assignment to write about themselves so I can get to know them. Ignore all my other students' assignments except for the dark haired brown eyed girl who's in my first period. Looking over her paper I read it over at least twice.

"My name is Gianina Adams but I go by Nina. My birthday is August 19th and I plan to become a top notch interior designer in the future. I've been on the dance team since I was a freshman and I work at the local midnight diner off Saints Avenue on Fridays....

I don't know why I keep reading it over and over. Maybe it's because I already knew who she was and I was curious. Or maybe I have a proposition for her—no. Quickly shaking off that thought, I pack up my things and head out of my classroom and head to the parking lot.

Seeing the majority of cars gone, I walk towards mine but then notice a white Honda Civic parked in the corner. A smirk appears on my lips when I read the license plate.

NINA19

Silly girl. Anyone could easily trick her into thinking they know her because her name is plastered on her car.

I look at my watch to see that it's almost five and I furrow my brows in question as to why she's still here. And then I remember from her assignment that she dances for the school.

Turning back around, I head back inside the school and towards the gymnasium.

*****
Did you pick up on the Easter egg for the next book?? I'll give you a hint, it'll be about his cousin.