31✔️

N I N A

It's been week since I last saw Vincent.

After leaving him in the hallway and going back home, I met up with the photographer I hired and he showed me the pictures that'll he send out to my real estate agent to use to sell my childhood home. After he left, I called a storage company to have movers come in to take my big items to storage while I busy myself with packing the smaller things.

I put in my notice at Moses and Ms. Camille spent the hour I had with her crying about me leaving.

"I'm sad that you're leaving me but I'm happy that your dreams are finally coming true." Is what she said to me before engulfing me in a motherly hug.

I will miss that woman I won't lie. She was the only solid mother figure I had whenever my own mother would forget to feed me or speak to me. I relied on her for a lot of things and I will forever be grateful for her.

Now I'm at the studio with my former Vixens and Devils telling them that I will be moving to Manhattan.

Margret tried not to show that she was sad about my departure but failed to hide the tears falling down her cheeks.

Margret is a bad bitch and a mean one at that as well. But never to us. We were her family and she loves us like we're all her younger siblings.

All the girls hugged me and wished me the best and I cried when a new dancer, Violet, gave me a goodie basket.

"I know we didn't talk all that much but you were always sweet to me during our rehearsals." Her smile is contagious.

She's only a few months older than me and graduated from my sister school that's down the road. Violet has black straight hair falling down to her ass with aqua eyes and model like features. She's a petite girl being only 5'2 but when messed with she'll tell you off until you start to contemplate your entire life.

"We'll definitely stay in touch." I tell her as we exchange numbers.

Sierra is next to pull me into a big hug. Crying like the baby she is. I hug her back just as tightly and pull away to wipe away her tears.

"Don't cry because when you cry, I cry." This girl is an ugly ass crier. But every time she cries, we all cry.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She laughs, shaking her head and wiping her cheeks. "I'm just going to miss you so much!"

I'm gonna miss her too. I'm going to miss everyone here but I'm doing what's best for me. I just got accepted into the program of my dreams and it's time I start focusing on myself.

As I continue to talk with the girls, the lights in the studio start to dim and Pony by Ginuwine starts playing through the speakers.

"What the hell?" I laugh when I see all the Devils walking over to me shirtless and big smirks on their faces.

I shriek when Chase picks me up and places me down on a chair in the middle of the studio. 

"What's going on?" I continue to laugh as Chase stands above me and starts to roll his hips at the beat of the song.

"Showing our gratitude to you since you're leaving us!" A Devil yells from behind Chase and Chase winks down at me.