15✔️

Mature Content

N I N A

The sound of the clock ticking that's hanging on the wall is the only noise that bounces around the four walls of the bedroom.

A chill runs down my naked back due to the air conditioning and my hands are becoming clammy because of how nervous I am.

What will he do first? Tie me up? Spank me? Gag me? The options are limitless considering I marked off everything expect for only a handful of things that was in that contract.

My breathing accelerates when I hear the bedroom door open then close. My nipples pebbling at the sound of his heavy footsteps getting closer and closer until I can practically feel his body heat on my naked body.

"Such a good girl for follow orders."

My thighs clench together at the praise and I bite my lower lip when I feel him remove the scrunchie from my hair, causing my curls to fall over my face.

I hear him walking away and then the sounds of cabinets opening peeks my interests.

"In the bedroom, you are to call me either sir, master, or daddy. You will not speak unless given permission and you are to use your safe word whenever you feel uncomfortable." He walks back over to me and I can feel him squat down behind me. I gasp when he wraps a blindfold over my eyes so now all I see is darkness.

"Do you understand? You may speak." He whispers in my ear.

I gulp and tilt my head to the side when I feel his nose run down my neck.

"Yes, sir."

A single kiss on my neck causes my entire body to catch fire.

"Good girl."

Vincent stands back up and I can hear him opening up more drawers and the sound of clinking and clacking causes me to shiver and tense.

"Let's start with something less...extreme shall we?" Vincent says, walking back over to me. He wraps a hand around my throat and I gasp when I start to feel him left me up. He pulls me against his chest and I just now realize that he's not wearing a shirt. His hot breath is against my ear and I feel him nibble my earlobe before speaking.

"Get on the bed and lay on your back with your legs spread and hands over your head." He orders and I obey by getting on the bed and doing exactly what he said.

I can't see him since I still have the blindfold on but I know he's staring at my naked body. I make it a show by spreading my legs wider and I can hear him suck in a breath.

I bite my lip to try to hold back my smile but I guess Vincent saw that because he then grabs me by the ankles and pulls me down. I yelp and then frown when I feel him cuffing my ankles with something. I hear a clink and then the sounds of giggling and when I try to move my legs, they spread even more.

"What the—"

"It's a bondage bar. Whenever you move your legs, the bar will spread them even more and lock them so you aren't able to close your legs." He tells me and my breath has now become labored. And not in a bad way.