9✔️

N I N A

Holy shit.

Holy fucking shit.

Not only did I just preform my very first show for the Vixens&Devils but I also did it in front of my teacher!

Did he recognize me? Ugh! Of course he did. His eyes were only on me. I couldn't stop staring at him as I finished the show. When I saw him, my heart was near to combusting and my eyes widen in horror. And yet, I continued and added more sexiness to my movements. I liked him watching me. It wasn't the guy I was dancing with that got me all hot and bothered, it was him.

Once the lights turned off, Chase and I both ran off the stage and towards the back where everyone else was waiting. Right when I pulled the curtain back, everyone on the team started clapping and hugging me.

"Holy shit, Nina! You were so good." Margret came to hug me with a huge smile on her face.

I smiled back and Chase puts a robe over my shoulders to cover me.

"Thank you, Margret." I say sincerely. Despite my teacher watching me dance, I actually had an amazing time performing.

"We make a great team." Chase says with a wink which cause me to smile and look down.

"Yeah, we did good." I go to hug him and he lifts me up and starts spinning me around.

We all start to laugh at Chase because he's never that affectionate to anyone. He preforms and then he leaves. I was surprised that Margret told me that I would be performing with him because he usually just does solos for the older women but Chase said he was okay with working with me.

"Okay, Chase put me down!" I laugh.

He puts me down and looks down at me with a smile.

"We didn't do good. You did good, babe." He kisses my forehead before walking off with the other guys on the team. I see them all pushing him around and laughing while Chase just cusses them out and tries walks further away from them.

I start walking over to one of the vacant rooms to change out of my outfit but I hear tiny footsteps following me.

"I think Chase likes you." I turn to see one of the other dancers smirking at me. I believe her name is Sierra.

I chuckle and continuing walking down the hall.

"No way! He's a professional and we were just dancing."

We both stop at the door and I go to open it but Sierra grabs my shoulder to turn me to face her.

"I'm not talking about you guys dancing together. He's never nice or affectionate to anyone. But he was with you." She winks, giving me a knowing look.

I roll my eyes and go to open the door but she stops me again.

"Sierra, I'm sure he was just nice to me because it was my first time performing. That's all."

She brings hands up, defensively. "Okay okay. But...let's just say he does ask you out, would you say yes?"

I look at her and think for a moment. Would I say yes? I mean, Chase is very attractive. He has that boy next door look with his dirty blonde hair and bright blue eyes. His body is literally drool worthy because of all his years of dancing, but we've hardly talked since I joined the team two years ago. He's 21 so maybe he thought it would be weird to converse with a teenager but since now I'm technically a legal adult he's talking to me now.