33

I just got off work and my back is killing me!! And not in the good way 😒
Anyway...here's your stankin' chapter.

NOT EDITED 🙈

Mature Content

V I N C E N T

Fuck. This. Shit.

I've given Nina enough time and space and now I've just about had it.

I want to see her.

After getting on Damien's private jet and heading back over to New York with him, he told me that Nina would be moving to Manhattan the next day. At first I was pissed because he didn't tell me sooner but another part of me is hoping that she'll listen to me now that we will be in the same area.

So here I am. Standing in front of her front door with a bouquet of red roses in my hand.

It took me hours to figure out where she lives. I called up every apartment complex near where Grey's Program is being held.

I also wasn't aware of Nina applying for a program here until Mrs. Blackwood mentioned it to me on my last day of teaching.

Every single complex told me that my wife—who I had to say she was in order to get the information I needed—wasn't a resident there until the last place I called.

It was a pain in the ass but definitely worth it because I'm about to see the woman I love after days without of not seeing or speaking to her.

I pull the collar of my shirt and clear my throat before fisting my hand and knocking on the dark mahogany door. I wait a few moments before knocking again, this time louder.

I can hear the sound of a man groaning loudly on the other side of the door. My eyebrows furrow and my grip of the bouquet tightens when I hear loud footsteps coming my way.

Did I get the apartment number mixed up? Did Nina already move on from me?

No. I triple checked her apartment and this is the right one. But that doesn't explain my next question that's floating in my mind.

The door swings open and a shirtless, tattooed man is standing there using one palm of his hand to rub his eye.

"Dude it's like ten in the morning, can I help you?"

I look over this man. Slowly analyzing him and I straighten my posture and puff out my chest.

"Who the fuck are you?" I snap, venom evident in my tone and my empty hand balls into a fist ready to shove into this fucker's face.

The man in front of me was about to open his mouth and probably say some things that will give me enough motivation to beat his ass, but then he stops and looks at me with a curious expression.

"Where's Nina?" I ask losing my patience.

If she did happen to have done something with this man then I'll look past it because we weren't together at the time. I'm too stupidly in love with her to let her go again.