9. Her Truth

Good Lord!

He can't stop thinking about that janitor. Like for fuck's sake, he's questioning his sanity. He is way too much thinking about that janitor boy, like what the fuck!

The first time he saw a timid kid cleaning the tables but when that kid in janitor's uniform turned around. He was shocked to see a bearded guy and what shocked him more was those emerald eyes. They were big, wide and beautiful with long lashes and appeared too feminine to be man's eyes.

He saw the new janitor looking at him and then he abruptly excused himself and left grumpily cautious not to touch him. Weird! He thought.

The second time he saw that janitor was when the principal was going berserk on them for not throwing their trash in the bin and then he saw a sly smile on that janitor's face and it ticked him off. Just the first day here and he's already being a shit head.

He decided to teach that janitor a lesson and why not because of that stupid janitor, everybody had to clean the cafeteria. Like what the fuck! It's his job to clean the fucking place then why making the students do it.

He waited for that janitor to clean the cafeteria and as soon as he was done and came out of the door, they gathered around him like wolves. He looked so small in front of him and pale as well.

He taught him a proper lesson. Poor janitor got bullied on the very first day at work. Well guess what he yearned for it. Next day Blade made sure to make his table extra dirty and this time that janitor cleaned it without a word. Because this time no one was called by the principal.

He was standing near the lockers with Jenni and Chris when Brad came laughing as he dictated what he saw. Blade smirked as he made his way there only to stop just an inch away from the janitor and next thing he brought that small guy in the males restroom only for him to cover his eyes and squeal like a girl as he went into one of the stalls. But before he could close the door. Blade was there.

That small janitor somehow escaped but Blade was conflicted with himself. He felt oddly attracted to those big emerald eyes under those large spectacles.

He's a straight man!

But this janitor is doing weird things to him that he thought would never happen.

Fucking hell!

***

Three weeks passed in complete calmness. No bullying, nothing and she was glad about it. Things are going well for her. She came to university in man's attire. Do her work without any disturbance and leave for home before her siblings are back.

Life is going good. Today she'll get her first salary and she was really enthusiastic about it.

She was glad that she didn't see that grey eyed man much often. And whenever he's in a way or something, she just hides or changes her path. That man just scared her to wits.

She was cleaning in the cafeteria when she saw the girl Jenni with two of her rich friends. In all this time she got to know that this Jenni is head over heels for that grey eyed guy.

Isabelle kept her eyes fixed on her work when all of a sudden she felt a push on her side and she fell down. The bucket of dirty water that was on the table fell on her head making her gasp as that dirty water made her wet.

NOT AGAIN!

She heard laughing behind her and she knew all too well who this belongs to. Jenni did this just for her enjoyment and now she's laughing at the crouched janitor.

IsabellE didn't say anything as she clenched her jaw. She could easily break her nose but she needed this job. Without a word she stood up, when that bitch with her goons left. She gathered her equipment. And hurried out of there with anger boiling in her.

She just threw her equipment in the small janitor room on the second floor and marched down the stairs. She didn't care about people looking at her as her shoulder roughly shoved away someone that was in her way.

Without even a sorry or glance, she dashed into the janitor room. Gladly it was empty and there was no sign of Jacob.

She made her way towards the restroom and took off her hat, letting her long black hair cascade down.

She hurriedly picked one of the spare janitor uniforms, harshly removed her beard and moustache as she made her way in the restroom and closed the door with a loud bang.

She hurriedly washed herself and got ready again in that manly attire. She felt relaxed and clean. The one thing she hated was to be dirty and stinky.

She came out of the restroom only to halt in her steps. There in front of her stood no one other than the grey eyed guy looking at her with a cold face.

She gulped but she was glad that she was looking like a man and everything was on her. She was a bit shocked to see him in the janitor's room but nonetheless she maintained her confident, strong posture.

"You need something?" She asked in her manly voice and she was glad that she didn't stutter.

"Yes, Princess." He mused and all the color left her face making her pale. She really wanted to think that she heard him wrong.

She awkwardly laughed. "Princess!" And spoke in a mocking manner making him narrow his eyes at her.

In two large steps he was in front of her and the girl abruptly took a step back. Her back hitting the wall behind and she became alert.

He caged her between him and the wall, making her gasp. But she isn't backing down yet. "I'm a straight man! If y-you could move back!" Isabelle spoke in a manly voice making him chuckle darkly.

His face got closer to hers making her intake a sharp breath and the next thing he abruptly pulled her fake beard away from her face making her gasp out loudly.