18. Punishment

It didn't take them much time to reach his place. He honked twice and the large gates opened smoothly. He parked his car on the porch and she was stunned to see such a big palace like home. Why did he call it home when it's a freaking palace.

He got out and she did as well and was still gawking. He held her hand causing her to flinch and took her inside and her mouth almost dropped to the floor. It was lavish that she felt her feet would dirty the floor. A dark chuckle beside her had her eyes looking his way and she tensed because his grey eyes were already on her. "You like it?" He asked calmly, making her look away and then at the palace like home.

He is filthy rich.

And a rich spoiled brat as well.

"It's beautiful." She commented softly. Blade who was looking at her twinkling eyes spoke. "It is." But he didn't mean the house.

With that said he started dragging her along with him to the upper floor of his room. She tried to get her hand free but he only tightened his hold and they were in a dark room. He pushed her inside and closed the door behind him. He turned on the lights and she looked at the big, beautiful room. It was marvellous with grey and black walls and a large king size bed in the middle. A large black and white photo of him was placed on the back wall of the bed and he was looking exotic and terrifying in that picture with his grey eyes looking intense.

She shrieked lightly when she felt his finger caressing her lower back. She abruptly took two steps away from him. He smirked. "Stay here princess. I'll be right back." He ordered her smoothly and left the room and then she heard it, a click sound. He locked the door, she immediately ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked. Why did he lock her in his room? What does he want? Her heart sank and she almost collapsed on the couch, holding her head in her hands.

It was after an hour or two, when she had searched his room for a phone or anything for help, the door opened and he came in but what got her throat tightening was his face. He was angry but why?

He came straight at her throwing some shopping bags at the bed and she abruptly took two steps back looking at him scared. "W-What h-happene- Ahhh!" She screamed in fear when his calloused hand wrapped around her throat in a tight grip and he slammed her back on the wall that was just behind her.

Her hands went on to his; that was on her throat and her eyes looked at him in shock. "Why did you disobey me?" He hissed at her face. His large form hovering over her and she flinched back. "I d-didn't!" She stuttered badly, terrified with his behaviour.

"Then what the fuck is this?" He roared, showing her his phone in which there were pictures of her and Jacob and they were smiling. It was the morning incident captured in a photo. Her heart dropped.

"I-I d-didn't- y-you are m-misunderstanding." She tried to tell him softly but he gave a painful squeeze to her throat earning a painful hiss from her as her eyes started to water. "I warned you that the consequences will be deadly, yet you didn't listen." He growled, making her shake in fear. He was scaring her to wits.

"P-please." She tried to calm him but the way his nose was flaring and the way his jaw was clenched she knew he'd probably kill her.

"You must be punished!" He hissed near her ear as his warm breath fanned her ear and his nose was inhaling her sweet scent.

She jumped so abruptly in her place when he cupped her nether region. He gave a tight squeeze there making her cry out. "STOP!" She screamed as her hand left his hand that was on her throat and tried to remove his hand that was cupping her intimacy.

"Shhh!!!" He hissed as his face neared her lips and she flinched back and closed her mouth shut.

His hand abruptly went in her trouser and in her underwear, now his fingers were touching her soft folds without any barrier and she jolted in her place. "Please s-stop!"

"Fuck you're soft princess!" He husked. She cried as she applied pressure on his arm to move it away from her pu**y but he roughly massaged her there and then she let out a sharp cry when his one finger entered her deeply.

"So fucking tight!" He snarled, took his finger out and plunged it back in making her arch and she cried out. "Stop, I beg you!" She cried and his one leg went between her legs and he finger fucked her for a minute, her whole body tensed and in a state of shock as he pulled his finger out of her. Her eyes wide and teary, her face red.

He took out his hand from her core and licked his finger dry as she closed her eyes in dread. He was still holding her throat in a firm grip. Her eyes widened even more when she felt his hand going there again. She started thrashing violently but his hold on her throat tightened almost blocking her air supply. And her struggles died down.

He caressed her folds sensually and she shuddered and then her breath hitched when he plunged an oval like small thing in her vagina.

Her senses blocked when she realised he put something in her private part and then he jerked her face up by applying pressure on her neck and her teary emerald eyes met his grey ones.

"You will not remove it, until I do it myself, cause if you take it out then the next thing that'll be going in that soft little pussy of yours will be my dick." He hissed at her face dangerously and then let her go with a jerk.

"Your dress is on the bed, take shower and get ready. We need to attend a party." He said before leaving the room and then locking it.