26. Broken

Blade slowly moved closer as he freed her wrists. Her skin was red around the wrist as he softly rubbed her flesh to ease the pain away. The girl had already fallen asleep so he covered her body with sheets and ever so gently removed the sleeping mask from her eyes not wanting to wake her up at all.

Moving away from her, he wore his boxers and his pants and walked towards the terrace while grabbing a cigarette from his drawer and a lighter. Going out he lit the cigarette and dragged a thick puff of smoke out a pro.

The cold breeze swayed past him but he wasn't least bit affected by it. Now as the storm inside him settled down he felt that tinge of something he didn't want to feel.

There was a huge what if.

What if this whole ordeal happened with her complete participation. Heart, soul and body. It would've been magical. Though this night was exquisitely precious too but still...

What if he didn't drug her. Would she sleep with him? No. She wouldn't. But whatever he did wasn't justified but then again since when did he start to think so deep about his actions.

One thing was clear. He never had such passion with anyone. The thing he had with her was unworldly. If only she could see it through his eyes.

After finishing his cigarette he walked back in and pinched the bottom of it on the ashtray.

Crouching on the floor beside the bed on her side he stared at her. She has a beautiful body, heart and soul. The innocence she carried around wasn't found in this world anymore.

She was a gem through and through and now she was his.

He moved and lay beside her on the bed. He wrapped his arm around her slim body and pulled her body flushed against his in a gentle manner. He covered them with sheets and inhaled her floral scent.

Gosh her scent...

Sleep consumed him immediately with his possession in his arms he felt peace.

Isabelle tried to move but something was restraining her movement. She blinked slowly, several times to get rid of the blurriness. Her head hurts and as soon as she moved her legs a hiss died down in her throat at the soreness.

Her eyes opened wide and now she was fully awake. She felt his breathing on the nape of her neck and her stomach dropped.

Like a reel everything started to play in front of her eyes and her heart stammered at the incident that took place a few hours ago..

He ruined her.

A stone-like obstruction appeared in her throat and swallowing the ball of her emotions down became impossible for her.

Still she gulped down her sorrow and agony. Ever so gently she grabbed his hands and slowly removed it from her body.

When she was untangled, she moved out of the bed cautious to not wake him up. The sheets still wrapped around her. She walked in the corner and wore her Janitor uniform. Coming out she stared at his ridiculous face. He was sleeping peacefully.

Her eyes landed on the lighter lying peacefully on the side table.

Walking there she grabbed it and left his room. Her insides were burning in lava.

She walked through the corridor and found large curtains draped around a window. She was feeling numb, without much thinking she turned on the lighter and put those curtains on fire and as she moved further she lit each and everything that could get fire. She walked into the kitchen and turned the gas on.

She was about to leave but something inside her stopped.

With wobbly lips she turned off the gas and ran out of the mansion. There were guards standing everywhere and it didn't stop the fearful shudders that passed her body.

She went to one of the guards with full confidence and made a serious face. "Blade said to ask one of his security guys to drop me off at my place." She spoke confidently because in a way she'd be able to get to her home safely at this time of early dawn, if she goes alone and that too on foot she would never be able to reach home.

The man looked at her for a second. Their sir never brought a female at his home before so she must be special. Thinking of it as Sir's order he decided to guide the girl towards the car. Even though the girl was in Janitor's uniform.

She sighed in relief and followed him. He opened the back door for her and she sat inside.

The guy sat on the driving seat, asked for her address which she gave but not the exact address, just a block away from hers. She can't take risks, when he'll wake up tomorrow and won't find her on his bed. He'll be mad and surely ask his security men how she left. For a second she felt concerned for this guy but she needed to worry about herself first. But then again maybe the fire would go out of hand and he would die in it.

The driver dropped her just a block away from her apartment and she literally jogged her way back home. Took out her keys and went straight to check on her siblings who were sleeping soundly and Emma was also sleeping on the couch in Ava's room.

She immediately went to the restroom and closed the door and then bolted it as she removed her clothes and went straight under shower.

That was when the dam broke and all the pain came like bricks hitting her straight on the wounds.

Her body was shivering badly and her tears won't stop falling from her eyes, mixing with the water and cascading down her cheeks. Her eyes slowly took in her bruised wrists and a sob escaped her lips. She immediately covered her mouth to stop her sobs so her siblings won't hear it.

"It's not your fault Isabelle. He drugged you because he knew he cannot even lure your body into the sin. So don't you dare blame yourself." She talked to her own broken self.

She started washing her body roughly, trying her very best to remove his touch but it wasn't moving away. The touch was there like it was tattooed on her skin like a forever scar but she couldn't see it but could only feel it.

She enjoyed his touch last night.

"No Isabelle. Don't you dare. It's not your fault." She scolded herself.

She cried and cried God knows how long. Her skin was red and even blood was about to come out due to harsh scrubbing. She felt dirty and most disgusting and killing thing for her was that she fucking enjoyed it. How could she?

After a long time when she started feeling dizzy, she turned off the shower, changed into a new set of warm clothes. She went to her sofa bed and laid on it and curled up like a child as she covered herself with sheets and cried herself to sleep.

In the morning she woke up with a headache to find herself alone in the apartment, she groggily woke up to find a note stuck to the TV. It was from Emma.

"Sleep tight babe, you were having a fever so I sent the kids to school and also called at university telling them that you aren't well and will be taking off today. I've made pancakes,they are on the shelf and yeah don't forget to take the medicine.

Love,

Emma."

Just by reading it a smile appeared on Isabelle's face as she softly stood up and went into the restroom to freshen up. She was glad that her wrists were in the sheets and hidden. Her mind was recalling last night scenarios but she kept them at the back of her head, not wanting to think about it at all.

If he thinks he could get away after ruining her. Then he was wrong. Her father thought her to be a warrior and now she would show him he shouldn't have touched her at all.