14. Jacob

His hot breath sent chilling waves in her body as his nose touched her skin. He inhaled deeply a few times and Isabelle didn't dare to utter a word.

She smelled like roses. Her natural scent calmed him down as he took a step away from her, letting go of her wrists.

Without another word. He turned around and left.

Her legs felt shaky as she immediately held the slab to balance herself. Tears poured out of her eyes. He assaulted her again. How could he do this to her?

Her teary eyes looked at herself in the mirror and her eyes widened a little at her reflection. Her mascara was ruined. Her lips swollen and lipstick almost vanished. Her whole face was teary.

She sniffed a little and then she splashed water on her face. On cue the door opened and her heart dropped into the pit of her stomach, thinking that it's him again but luckily it was Emma who looked at her concerned.

Isabelle immediately splashed water on her face again to look normal but Emma eyed her as she got closer. "What happened?" Emma asked, concerned.

Isabelle knew that her face was a clear giveaway of her disheveled state so she spoke. "Just got a little dizzy and hit my face on one of the doors. Luckily nothing serious." She spoke embarrassingly and it somehow made Emma stare at her confused..

"Your lip got busted." Emma pointed out, concerned as she indicated at her lower lip with her finger.

Isabelle softly touched her lips and nodded her head. It was difficult to calm her erratic beating heart and her tears but she controlled it.

Drying her face with the tissue they both went out of the restroom and back to the table. They ordered their dessert and ate all happy and cheery. But Isabelle was tense as she looked all around her but he was nowhere to be seen, which relaxed her muscles.

After paying the bill. They went back home through cab and they were so happy and cheerful that Isabelle lost her worry for a time being but everything hit her back when she laid on her sofa bed in the lounge.

His eyes, his touch, everything burnt her. She can still feel his hands on herself and it made her feel disgusted. She hated it. A tear slipped her eye and soon after she drifted into deep slumber.

Blade was out of breath when he reached his car in the parking lot. One more fucking minute near her and would've fucked her then and there. When the control was about to lose he left abruptly. He couldn't believe that he's attracted to her way too much.

Tonight looking at her clad in a girl dress with that rosy white skin of her shoulders, those lean legs. God he was turned on and not to mention those big doe eyes.

He wanted to do it. He was damn sure that he lusted over her. And he always gets what he wants as a devilish idea pops into his head.

"You'll be mine soon princess."

Next day Isabelle was hesitant to step into the university. She was scared, way too scared. She just prayed that Blade won't pop out of anywhere. She didn't even want to see his face.

She first headed to the janitor room in which Jacob was already present. She had to avoid him too because from yesterday he was asking why Blade was in the janitor room and every time she said she didn't know.

She cleaned the first floor and was cleaning the second floor after she was done. She placed the equipment in the small janitor room and decided to have something to eat in the cafeteria as she was sure it must be empty and there's still time in recess.

She bought a sandwich for herself and sat at one of the tables. She started eating silently, a bit relieved that no one was around but she thought too soon because the next second she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She flinched a little but heaved a sigh of relief when she saw Jacob standing behind her.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He spoke apologetically as he sat in front of her with his own food.

"It's alright." She spoke in her manly voice as she continued to eat, not looking at him at all whereas he was continuously looking at her and it started to get uncomfortable.

"How many children do you have Ryder?" Jacob asked all of a sudden, making her choke at his question but she immediately gathered her confidence. "Two." She told him simply in a curt male voice making him nod but his eyes looked at her.

"You look way too young to be the father of two kids." Jacob mused, making her eyes widen at his words.

"I was a teenager when I got married." She spoke in a manly voice earning a chuckle from him.

She didn't tell a joke!

"Where's your wife?" Jacob asked in an amusing voice, making sweat appear on her forehead at his constant questions.

"She's dead!" Isabelle seethed in anger and almost in her own voice and then she heard his laughter and her eyes glared at him.

"What is this interrogation? Why are you laughing at my wife's, being dead?" She asked in a manly angry voice, trying to appear furious and intimidating.

"I'm just laughing at your voice turning into girlish sometimes, nothing else." Jacob mused with a smirk on his face making her pale as she gulped.

"That's the problem of my vocal cords, nothing of your concern!" She snapped back in a deep manly voice, making Jacob raise his hands in surrender.

"Relax Ryder or should I call you that?" He mused, making her go pale once again. She didn't want another Blade trailing behind her like a psycho, one is more than enough to deal with.

"You're insulting me!" She snapped angrily and he laughed, she glared at him for a minute and then looked away only for her eyes to meet cold grey ones.