22. Aggression

She tried to squirm out of his hold but he only tightened it as he slowly started moving to the rhythm making her move with him as well.

She was extremely uncomfortable and tense in his arms. Not once she looked up in his eyes as she felt intimidated by his large frame. She merely reached his shoulders. "Look at me princess." He mused near her ear making her flinch as she slowly looked up in his eyes.

Green against grey!

The way his eyes were looking at hers vehemently sent chills down her body. The glint of lust and need in his eyes scared her. It was as if he could see through her soul.

She, not being able to look at him anymore, looked away. Feeling extremely intimidated and he didn't like it at all. He wants to look in those emerald orbs cause he knows it intimidates her and scares her as he wants exactly that.

Blade's hand went to his pants pocket and the girl literally jolted in his embrace and let out a small squeal, the music was loud so luckily no one heard it. The vibrator is on again.

Her eyes pleaded as she stared at him but he just smiled at her furrowed brows. Moving along the rhythm with him became extremely difficult. Her legs felt jelly and she was about to drop but luckily his hold on her tightened as he kept her standing.

Her whole body was trembling and he could feel it as her body was flushed against his.

Her hands on his shoulders almost applied deadly pressure on him but it didn't bother him. She was about to come so his hand went to his pants pocket and he turned the vibrator off.

A groan of frustration escaped her lips and she panted heavily, her cheeks, a shade of deep red. Her emerald eyes met his grey ones and he was smirking triumphantly. She felt such shame washing over her that she felt tears pricking her eyes. How can her body betray her? But it's just biological, still she felt utterly disgusted and ashamed.

She pushed him hard as he was off guard, he stumbled a little and she ran from there, asked a waiter the way to the restroom and almost ran in there. She breathed deeply, wiped her tears with a tissue paper as she controlled her whirling emotions. She needs to be strong and get out of this shit once this night is over.

Little did she know, this night is going to be very long.

She just wanted to run away and hide under her bed. She cannot face such things, it is terrifying her. She couldn't help but think of Ava and Axel, they must be so worried by now. If she goes back home, what if Blade would follow her there. He is not a right man in the head. Not normal at all. He is unpredictable. He is punishing her for talking to Jacob which she didn't even initiate herself but then again, he has no freaking right on her. But still... she cannot risk anything.

She looked at herself in the mirror and she was looking presentable. She just hoped that he wasn't angry at her for the stunt she performed. She gave a last look to herself and then with a deep breath she went out. He was standing on the same table before and she started taking slow steps towards him.

"Hello senorita!" A man appeared in front of her as he took her hand and pecked it just in a few seconds making her eyes widened as she immediately snatched her hand away from the man and gave him an awkward smile.

"If you excuse me, sir." She mumbled politely trying to walk past the man but he took a step in front of her, blocking her way as she immediately took a step back.

"You're beautiful..." that man slurred, making her tense because this weird blond man was surely drunk.

"Sir, I need to go." She spoke a little seriously as she tried to walk past him again but this time that man held her wrist and placed her palm on his chest pulling her dangerously closer, before he could practically kiss her, someone punched him hard and that man fell on the floor grunting in pain.

Blade crouched as he punched that man again and again, causing Isabelle to gasp out as she stared at Blade, shocked and numb.

Aggression!

There was so much rage in him that it was traumatising her. He looked possessed.

"Fucking touch her again and I'll rip you apart!" Blade snarled inhumanly, Brad came at the view and immediately held Blade to stop him from killing that man as more men came to help because it was difficult to hold furious Blade.

Isabelle was too numb to move as she stared at the bloodied man on the floor. Feeling a heated gaze on her, her eyes met with furious grey ones and it was like her lungs forgot how to breathe.

'I didn't do anything!' Her brain screamed but no voice left her lips, her throat was all clogged up.

She involuntarily took a step back and his hawk-like eyes saw it. He jerked those men away, who were holding him and marched towards Isabelle.

She saw him getting free and her heart almost stopped because she knew he'd beat her too like that man and it scared the crap out of her as turned around and ran out of that place.

She ran like a maniac, without looking behind. Her heels were causing hindrance so she immediately took them off and ran faster. Only one thing was roaming in her mind, to get away from him as far as possible.

He will kill her...

She stopped to take deep breaths, her heart was thudding in her ears and her legs were about to give up. She looked at the surroundings to find herself in an unknown place. There were creepy buildings all around with dim lighting.

She heard laughing coming from the front so she immediately hid in one of the alleys. It was dark and she was sure that nobody could see her there.

Fortunately those men walked past that alley and they didn't notice her. She sat there for a while breathing deeply. She needs to get home as soon as possible. She needs to get out of this place.

Fuck the job! She'll resign, because Blade is not a common man. He just beat that man to almost death, just because he held her wrist. Blade has been torturing her since morning just because she talked to Jacob. She needs to stay away from him.

She slowly got up from her place and peeked at the road to find it empty. She can see an open cafe at the far corner of the road if she could get there.

A horrified scream died in her mouth when a large calloused hand was placed on her mouth and when she inhaled the familiar cologne her eyes widened in fear.