15. His Blackmailing.

Isabelle was silently cleaning the cafeteria after the recess. Just like always, the table where Mr. Blade and his goons sit is the dirtiest one. But it didn't bother her much, because gladly other tables aren't this dirty.

The way Jacob just pointed out that her voice appeared girlish sometimes was scary. Jacob was surely giving small hints that he might know she's a girl and it didn't set well with her.

She already had one psycho on her head. She didn't need another one, only if he's one. But then when she saw Blade looking at her with his deadliest cold eyes was threatening.

She shook her head and immediately completed her work. She was going to place her equipment in a small janitor room on the second floor when she heard a grunt, and groan of a man and she stopped in her tracks. Curiosity got the best of her as she moved towards the empty classroom. Her mind was screaming at her to mind her own business but her curiosity wanted to get her killed.

She slowly turned the knob to take a look, thinking that someone was hurt or in pain but what she saw at front had her eyes bulging out of their sockets and red creeped up her neck, cheeks and the tip of her ears.

She abruptly closed the door and walked away from there, almost running. When she was in the small janitor room. She finally breathed large gulps of air. Feeling extremely embarrassed and disgusted all of a sudden.

There in that room was Blade and the girl Jenni was kneeling on the floor in between his legs, bobbing her head up and down. She's not a child to not know what was happening there. She was utterly glad and thanked her Lord that she didn't get to see his thing as it was hidden because of Jenni.

She felt like vomiting. That was nasty!

After placing her equipment there, she went to the terrace as she had some time till the next work so she decided to rest a little.

The place was all empty and she was glad. The weather was beautiful and cloudy. She recalled what she saw earlier and she shook her head immediately to forget that sight. The way his head was thrown back as he enjoyed that. She gulped, how could these people do such sinful stuff, that too in university.

She was in her own thoughts, when a hand clasped around her mouth stifling her screams and next second warm lips landed on her neck making her eyes widened.

She tried to pry the large manly hand off of her mouth but it wouldn't budge, but surely applied more pressure making her face look up at the sky as the person got more access to her neck and kept on kissing softly. Trimmed beard trickled her skin and she felt all too familiar cologne hitting her nostrils.

It was him!

She started struggling more. Her hand found his hair and she pulled at it harshly, earning a painful groan from him and next second she screamed in pain that got muffled because he bit her on the neck. Tears formed in her eyes as she let go of his hair and just like that he sucked at her bitten skin to soothe the pain.

Next thing her arm was in a steel grip and he was taking her at the backside of the terrace, behind the wall where nobody can see them.

"Stop-" Air was knocked out of her lungs as he slammed her on the wall, her back hitting harshly making her hiss. She was still gathering her bearings when his large hand clasped around her chin. His fingers dug in her cheeks as her lips pouted out.

"Peeking isn't good!" He seethed, making her eyes widen in shock. He saw her. Oh lord!

"I'm s...sorry." She stuttered out feeling scared.

"Stay away from Jacob!" He hissed at her face making her stare at him confused. She thought he's angry at her peeking but from where this Jacob came from.

"He's my colleague." She tried to reason and not understand why he's ordering her like this.

"I don't fucking care!" He snarled, making her flinch as her hands were trying to pry his death grip off of her face.

"You're hurting me!" She spoke in a crying voice as he jerked her face forward to him. His large intimidating aura scares her.

"Stay the fuck away from Jacob, Belle!" He warned her again, making her temper rise. Who the hell is he to tell her what to do and what not.

"Why should I listen to you!" She seethed in the same anger. He arched his brow at her bravery as she continued. "You can't force me to do anything. Now let go of me!" She growled lowly making him chuckle darkly, and it scared her immensely.

"Ever thought what will happen, if I tell the authorities that you're a girl?" His voice was dark and cold as her eyes widened in shock when she understood the meaning behind his words.

"Y-you won't d-do that!" Her voice came out shaky. And he grinned seeing the all too familiar fear in her emerald eyes.

"I can and I will!" He mused as he looked down at the petite girl. Who was at the verge of crying. Her small white hands, wrapped around his large hand, felt oddly content.

"P-please don't. I n-need this job." She pleaded in a broken voice and he got the shot at target.

Bingo!

"Only at one condition." He spoke amused, making her nod her head immediately at his words.

"You'll do as I say and the job will remain yours." He spoke almost softly, making her lips quiver.

Monster!

She mumbled in her brain but nodded nonetheless to which he smirked at her. He softly let go of her chin from his harsh grip.

"Now stay away from Jacob and yeah don't wear this beard and moustache from tomorrow onwards, dare to defy me and you know the consequences." He warned as he patted her cheek like she's a child and left from there.